Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Han "I wanted a renovation project because I love building" ..... yea its definitely NOT because you are in dire need for some actual vlog content

Reactions: 6
Han "I wanted a renovation project because I love building" ..... yea its definitely NOT because you are in dire need for some actual vlog content
And got nothing to do with her buying it to rent out and not giving a tit about the state it was in for the tenants

Reactions: 8
OT But does anyone know if there's an open Molly Thompson/Beauty Spectrum thread? The last one is locked and I can't see a new one...

And on topic: I hope she's not bitten off more than she can chew. She seems to have unnecessary grand plans for her house.

Reactions: 1
Just had a look to see how her Christmas collection is selling on Sunnyside. All she's sold out on is the human blankets....which priced at £37.99 those people clearly have more money than sense! I also bet she ordered significantly less stock than everything else due to it being a new product.

Bet she's fuming deep down as I remember last year it sold out really quickly.

Reactions: 3
Just had a look to see how her Christmas collection is selling on Sunnyside. All she's sold out on is the human blankets....which priced at £37.99 those people clearly have more money than sense! I also bet she ordered significantly less stock than everything else due to it being a new product.

Bet she's fuming deep down as I remember last year it sold out really quickly.
She has (on more than one occasion) called herself the Queen of the Christmas harness....
When did it launch?

Reactions: 2
Lovely introduction of her boyfriend into the vlogs with him doing a massive burp. 🤢

Also, how much did she want to moan in that vlog!? She seems absolutely bloody miserable about OWNING A HOUSE. It’s a lot of work because she CHOSE to do a lot of work to it… you can tell she’s had an easy life.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I find it quite weird that she’s moaning about the cost of a Reno when she’s let this property out for YEARS. Surely if she had always planned to live in the property herself one day she would have been saving the money letting it out gave her to pay for the works she wanted done?

Reactions: 13
I find it quite weird that she’s moaning about the cost of a Reno when she’s let this property out for YEARS. Surely if she had always planned to live in the property herself one day she would have been saving the money letting it out gave her to pay for the works she wanted done?
And she owns other rental houses…. She is trying really hard to be relatable but she is getting worse

Reactions: 8
So she clearly stated in her recent vlog it's technically her house and not their house. Makes sense since she bought it but I do hope she's careful and clued up so if things don't work out he can't take from her.

I'm weeks away from officially buying my first home and because I'm doing it on my own I'm having to prioritize and do one room at a time. Probably going to take years for me to have it exactly how I want it yet Hannah can do a full house at once. Not relatable at all.

Makes me laugh how she keeps saying we bought this for the house when it's clearly her who's bought it all. I know we haven't seen any of their relationship yet but he's definitely fell on his feet hasn't he.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but she's actually so boring lately I turn her off her house content is not the one
She's buying some ridiculous stuff for it too really over romanticising it

She'll be like sophdoesvlogs where she owns the house but the partner lives there.

Reactions: 4
Classic mistake of buying everything and then deciding they don't go with your new kitchen. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Emotional burnout? Give me a break. She’s said she’s burnt out by working (by playing shop and posting one whole 12 min vlog a week) moving out (into a property she already owns, with no chain) and Christmas shopping (wtf) that’s called real life Hannah …welcome 😂

Reactions: 13
Emotional burnout? Give me a break. She’s said she’s burnt out by working (by playing shop and posting one whole 12 min vlog a week) moving out (into a property she already owns, with no chain) and Christmas shopping (wtf) that’s called real life Hannah …welcome 😂

It’s not even real life. She does hardly anything and still moans about it!!! Imagine if she wasz doing a 9-5 and the school run and dinner and lunches and playdates and birthdays etc etc etc. Jesus.

More bleeping emotional burnout today, really?! You couldn’t make it up 😂 she has to PACK HER OWN ORDERS and also she’s so sad that she needed to cry over a tik tok