Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Fab Han, I think she is so genuine and really nice to watch, what does everyone think? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love her. Not sure I am her target audience as I am a mother of two, but I just love watching her videos. She is so funny and seems really genuine.

Reactions: 6
I like her and her new dog is so cute. She also did a well explained video of why they bought a dog instead of adopted. Props to her.

Reactions: 7
I'm a fan too. Genuinely funny, and also just seems generally genuine. I wish she'd stop bigging up Brogan though - I'm surprised she can't see right through her, and they couldn't be more different work ethic wise.

I wonder if she's still friends with Alice Thorpe and Becca? They seemd a tight trio for a while.

I’ve messaged back and forth with her once before, she seemed so genuine and lovely just as she comes across in her videos!

Reactions: 5
Love Fab Han! I also like how she is creative in her own way and doesn't constantly hop onto the typical Youtube trends

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what her last name is? I've tried to see if she's mentioned it anywhere but I can't seem to find anything, was just curious haha

Does anyone know what her last name is? I've tried to see if she's mentioned it anywhere but I can't seem to find anything, was just curious haha
I believe her last name is 'Every'. I have no idea when but I remember a good few years ago now she mentioned it somewhere or something! I think it's a really nice/unusual surname so I've always remembered it haha.

Reactions: 1
I do love her videos, and I'm an animal person myself, but since she got a puppy I find myself watching her videos less and less or skipping over the dog bits, as it just doesn't interest me at all 😅

Reactions: 3
I've watched her on and off for years now always think she is a breath of fresh air on the YouTube scene. Think she would be as lively irl as she comes across in her videos

Reactions: 4
I really liked her until she got sponsored by skinnyfood(I think that's the name ???) & was promoting 0 calorie breakfasts, skinny syrups etc. I loved her laid back view on food, she always goes on about how picky she is with sponsors, so that one shocked me. Honestly, and maybe I'm making an unfair assumption, but a random sponsor like that whilst she's actively looking to buy a house seems a bit suspect 👀 she's nice but I can't support someone recommending a 0 calorie breakfast to a large audience.

I really liked her until she got sponsored by skinnyfood(I think that's the name ???) & was promoting 0 calorie breakfasts, skinny syrups etc. I loved her laid back view on food, she always goes on about how picky she is with sponsors, so that one shocked me. Honestly, and maybe I'm making an unfair assumption, but a random sponsor like that whilst she's actively looking to buy a house seems a bit suspect 👀 she's nice but I can't support someone recommending a 0 calorie breakfast to a large audience.
Shw is actually one of the few influencers I quite like and I agree that was odd and prob a bad call from her part marketing wise. I don't think she has mentioned them anymore since then

I've watched her on and off for years now always think she is a breath of fresh air on the YouTube scene. Think she would be as lively irl as she comes across in her videos
Hannah lives in my area. A few years ago came into my McDonald’s while I was on shift. I handed her her food and smiled, would have said hello I watch your videos but she looked rather grumpy/sort of glared at me so I didn’t. But I would never hold that against her, she had probably been waiting a while for her food and everyone has their off days :) anyone else in my area that knows her says she is lovely x

Reactions: 4