Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SleepyDibillo

‘I’m just an average girl renovating my first home’ she says whilst having all the lighting gifted for her house many people of her age could only dream of affording

• Haha
Reactions: 21

daisychainx

‘Kindly gifted’ tiles that she ‘was just about to press pay’ on… Sounds likely Hannah you little beg. All of us could buy a house if we ponced off Mum & Dad until our late 20s whilst making money off renters in a house that isn’t good enough for ourselves then getting companies to cover the cost of a reno 😂

Reactions: 16

jemma2223

£25,000 to start her business AND she bought a house in that time.. what a crazy amount of money she gets paid from YouTube for the little amount she actually does

Reactions: 14

Susspicious

VIP Member
As if a rich person can even suggest that they have emotional burnout in part to having to do Christmas shopping. 🙄🙄🙄 She’s not a single mum with a zero hour contract trying to make her kids happy. She’s a pampered, overpaid landlord who can buy whatever she wants, for herself as well as other people. She’s constantly buying stuff, so why is it suddenly stressful when it’s Christmas? She’s becoming such a dick.
---
Her parents’ kitchen is absolutely massive. 😵
---
The amount of money in that Charlotte Tilbury stocking. 😒 Disgusting that brands send all of that for free, especially to people who’ll already have half of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Emotional burnout? Give me a break. She’s said she’s burnt out by working (by playing shop and posting one whole 12 min vlog a week) moving out (into a property she already owns, with no chain) and Christmas shopping (wtf) that’s called real life Hannah …welcome 😂

Reactions: 13

pinkem

I find it quite weird that she’s moaning about the cost of a Reno when she’s let this property out for YEARS. Surely if she had always planned to live in the property herself one day she would have been saving the money letting it out gave her to pay for the works she wanted done?

Reactions: 13

Aries1994

‘I’m just an average girl renovating my first home’ she says whilst having all the lighting gifted for her house many people of her age could only dream of affording
That comment really annoyed me. Also her boyfriend's dad is doing the bathroom which again I bet they are either paying very little or nothing at all for.

Reactions: 12

Aries1994

I used to really like her but recently she really irritates the life out of me. I think the persona she puts online is fake.

I feel she's only going to get more insufferable when she starts renovations on her house. Plus I bet she gets a lot of furniture etc gifted.

Melier

VIP Member
Yes she did! It’s the only house in Essex she owns but I believe she owns some more in Leeds too
I thought so! The way she talks about it on her home insta is SO WEIRD. Acting like they got the keys and didn’t just kick her tenants out! Also slating the whole house, if it was in an acceptable state for tenants then it shouldn’t need full renovating 🥲

Cemma25

Only just watched her vlog from this week.
It’s like she’s playing houses. ‘There’s not enough room for both of us to cook and me and my boyfriend love cooking?’ Since when Han? M&S hummus and carrots? Or Hello Fresh sponsored meals that take up one tiny corner of the kitchen???
Also that is just an absolutely normal sized kitchen.
She is obsessed with being a 2.4 children family in a big house with everything looking perfect.
The vibe will be… Mrs Hinch turned 15 years younger.

• Haha

mrshb91

I think she’s held back a bit now she has a boyfriend! Anyone remember that guy she used to date in Leeds and she was sharing everything, bought a house up there, was with him through his dialysis and talked about marriage and babies just for them to break up pretty quickly? she probably leant a lesson about oversharing!

Em1482

She has another house, up somewhere near Reading I think which she rents out, she rents out the house she bought recently too, so she has 2 rental properties while living at home. I know there’s costs associated with renting properties but no one will rent a house at a loss. Although she put in 25k (which is obviously loads of money) it look less than 6 months (more like 3?) to break even. The business is paying for itself and obviously makes a large profit. If two samples are £160 you know that the bulk orders are a few thousand, on top of that is the import costs etc so not having to put your own money in after that initial start up is crazy.
I think saying her YouTube following didn’t help gain sales is a bit delusional, so was saying that owning a dog was niche 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

jemma2223

Her new video - ‘We take her for a walk before work’ this being at 10:30am?? You’ve got to be kidding me.. and she comes home at 4pm? The life of luxury for these ‘influencers’

SleepyDibillo

Love how she monetised her sister in laws baby in last weeks vlog. When she named the video ‘a baby this year’ and shared her Pinterest board with a baby scan she knew exactly what she was doing. The desperation to baby bait in her videos is cringeworthy

Belchhuggins

I was a long time viewer and supporter but I have to admit her CANDID clothing launch left a bad taste in my mouth.

She launched it with a video talking about how inclusivity was a huge motivation for her with the line, which is why she made sure they had a huge size range (XS-3XL I’m pretty sure). Me and my little sister were huge fans and I was so impressed with this as I know a lot of other merch launches have limited sizing, and was excited my sister would actually be able to have merch that fit her. I thought a lot of Han and this confirmed for me that she must be a lovely person to have made sure an adequate size range was available.

So I of course show my sister the video (she is 18 but has a learning disability so comes across much younger) and she is so excited. I tell her she can pick out a few items and I’ll order them for her, and she’s thrilled - especially with the chance of winning a necklace for anyone who orders within the first 48 hours. I click on to order quickly for her only to find sizes S-XL available - 4 sizes just not available on launch day which is half the inventory. The XL wouldn’t have been big enough for my sister so I emailed their customer service enquiring when these additional sizes would be available, as they had been promised in Hans video. I also DMd her on Instagram and saw others comment on the video and on her insta posts. I never got a response anywhere, which I half expected on her Instagram, but not through CANDIDs customer support email. As a new company surely you’d want to be on top of customer queries and issues?

So I could not place an order, neither could anyone over a size 14 - 16, and my sister was devastated after getting her hopes up because of the video. I thought it was especially gross due to the competition element of ordering. It excluded half the would be customers from having a chance of winning - but then expected them to still purchase a few weeks later when they decided to stock these sizes???? I get that maybe it took longer to stock all these sizes but IMO the launch should have been delayed to ensure you have all of the sizes you are promising if you are so passionate about inclusivity. At the very least it should have been addressed in your video, or even an insta story explaining? But to not receive any explanation, even from your customer service department after contacting I think is awful. Sorry this I such old news but she posted today about new launches for CANDID and got mad all over again remembering 😅

• Sad
  • Wow

Susspicious

VIP Member
What’s with her going on and on about being “late” when she doesn’t have a job or any responsibilities. It literally doesn’t even matter if her and Boring Alice start their meeting 30 minutes later than they planned, for God’s sake.

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
She thinks she’s stressed and deserves a gifted night at a Hilton. In what world.

One night away with your boyfriend and you need UNO… lmao.

SleepyDibillo

From what I’ve seen she seems to more sensible than most other YouTubers with the money she’s earnt. She also seems like a home bird and a big saver so I can kind of see why she has a lot of money to invest in the business.
It’s definitely naive of her to say though that her being a YouTuber didn’t help with sales in the beginning! It gave her a massive platform to promote the business from that many small start-ups could only dream of

Aries1994

I find this so annoying and attention seeking - just don't post him at all?! She already showed pictures of him a vlog anyway 🙄
It's just attention seeking...

If you don't want people to speculate etc just don't post at all. Same as you say we all got a good look at him a few vlogs back anyway 😂