Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her but recently she really irritates the life out of me. I think the persona she puts online is fake.

I feel she's only going to get more insufferable when she starts renovations on her house. Plus I bet she gets a lot of furniture etc gifted.

Reactions: 12
I used to really like her but recently she really irritates the life out of me. I think the persona she puts online is fake.

I feel she's only going to get more insufferable when she starts renovations on her house. Plus I bet she gets a lot of furniture etc gifted.
I think she will get a lot of stuff gifted! I don’t buy her as I get older. She just comes across so badly now.

Reactions: 5
She used to be likeable because she was an “oversharer” and was open about almost every aspect of her life… or appeared to at least.
But now it’s very obvious that she shares very very little and that makes her so boring and hard to relate to.
She has no unique selling point and frankly I don’t know who wants to watch her put harnesses and leads into boxes?

Reactions: 10
I think she’s held back a bit now she has a boyfriend! Anyone remember that guy she used to date in Leeds and she was sharing everything, bought a house up there, was with him through his dialysis and talked about marriage and babies just for them to break up pretty quickly? she probably leant a lesson about oversharing!

Reactions: 12
I feel the same, I feel like she's actually probably bit of a spoiled brat or judgemental, I don't buy the wholesome vibe she forces

Reactions: 9
Totally agree with all of the recent posts. I used to really enjoy her content and I do still watch her regularly but something has shifted. I think shes changed, as we all do as we grow up but I think the reason she has changed so much is that she no longer hides her entitled side. I think she is very much a princess and doesn't realise how easy she's got it.
Yes she works hard with her business, not going to take that away from her at all BUT it wasn't like she didn't have a massive hand in getting it started because of her following which I feel she has never, ever addressed. Even just as a "thanks to all my followers who ordered from me right at the beginning" would have been enough 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her closely enough but she’s just done Instagram stories saying she’s moving into her house and excited about buying a house…
But is this not the same house she bought over a year ago and then let out? So it’s not new to her at all.
Also, it’s her second property so she can quit acting like an excited first time buyer when she’s literally been a landlord for 5 years or so

I don’t follow her closely enough but she’s just done Instagram stories saying she’s moving into her house and excited about buying a house…
But is this not the same house she bought over a year ago and then let out? So it’s not new to her at all.
Also, it’s her second property so she can quit acting like an excited first time buyer when she’s literally been a landlord for 5 years or so
I think she’s renovating pretty much the whole thing, so I guess it’ll kind of be a “new” house when it’s complete. Totally get what you’re saying, though. I found it a bit odd that, while her tenants were still living there, she was going on about all the work she’s getting done to it before she steps foot in it. Like its current state is good enough for her peasant tenants but not good enough for Princess Han.

I also noticed that she NEVER complained or said anything negative about her tenants while they were living there (good), but then once they were *just* about to move out, she had a little moan about them in her vlog. 😑

Reactions: 8
I also noticed that she NEVER complained or said anything negative about her tenants while they were living there (good), but then once they were *just* about to move out, she had a little moan about them in her vlog. 😑
that is completely inappropriate. I don’t think she should say a word about her tenants (good or bad)… even if they’re moving out. They could watch her content

that is completely inappropriate. I don’t think she should say a word about her tenants (good or bad)… even if they’re moving out. They could watch her content
My memory is terrible and I can’t be bothered to look for it in her vlogs but I think it was just that they had told her what day they would be gone by and give her the keys back, but then moving took them a little longer than they hoped and she didn’t get the keys back on the day that she wanted them, and she wasn’t happy. It wasn’t even the tenants’ fault; she was just impatient to play house and go to IKEA with her boyfriend.

She wasn’t exactly bitching about them or anything - I just found it interesting that she always sung their praises and said what great tenants they were, and then as soon as they were leaving, she was moaning.

Reactions: 4
making a point shes starting her weekly vlog early on a sunday but then promoties hello fresh in the same breath so she's obviously only vlogging on sunday because thats the day shes cooking...

OK so she has the keys. Shall we take bets on how many items won't be beige, white, grey or black in the living room? I'm going to go with 2, the god awful Harry Styles vase she got gifted and the other is the TV remote control buttons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK so she has the keys. Shall we take bets on how many items won't be beige, white, grey or black in the living room? I'm going to go with 2, the god awful Harry Styles vase she got gifted and the other is the TV remote control buttons 😂
Like every other Essex house 🤣🤣 they’ll be glitter in there too

Is it just me or does he look quite a bit older than her? Probably just me being judgy 😂
I actually thought he looked a lot more nerdy than Hannah would go for. I think he just looks older because of the full facial hair

She said her boyfriend works from home so will be interesting see :
1. how much he appears in her content because he will be there often.
2. if she adopts a housewife mindset and wants to cook/clean “for him”
3. How long they last

Reactions: 6
I noticed she said her boyfriends dad is a builder and doing some of the renovations in her house, wonder if she’ll pay him or not! Maybe that will be her boyfriends payment towards the house 😆

Reactions: 3