Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even remotely interested in hearing about her new house knowing how much she’s getting gifted. She should be ashamed, to be honest. The privilege she’s grown up with and the money she earns - why should she get anything for free. It’s disgusting. I might unsubscribe. I know I probably sound like a Karen; I’m just so disappointed that one of the very few “influencers” that I still liked has turned into yet another spoilt brat.

Reactions: 11
Not even remotely interested in hearing about her new house knowing how much she’s getting gifted. She should be ashamed, to be honest. The privilege she’s grown up with and the money she earns - why should she get anything for free. It’s disgusting. I might unsubscribe. I know I probably sound like a Karen; I’m just so disappointed that one of the very few “influencers” that I still liked has turned into yet another spoilt brat.
I think she’s hidden her spoilt brat life untill now where it’s becoming more obvious. I have got this vibe for quite awhile and it’s what has made me dislike her

Reactions: 9
Openly admitting she forgets to take her glasses when she goes for her eyelashes doing and has had to drive home without being able to see properly on numerous occasions. As someone who has worked in law dealing with fatalities on the roads in the UK this made me FUME. I started to not like her bratty attitude recently but this has just made me fully dislike her. What a stupid, selfish girl. It can't be that far away from her house for her to get a bus or taxi to make sure she doesn't hurt or kill someone else surely? An inconvenience yes but wow. Would she rather live with something horrific on her conscience. Absolute moron.

Reactions: 10
Love how she monetised her sister in laws baby in last weeks vlog. When she named the video ‘a baby this year’ and shared her Pinterest board with a baby scan she knew exactly what she was doing. The desperation to baby bait in her videos is cringeworthy

Love how she monetised her sister in laws baby in last weeks vlog. When she named the video ‘a baby this year’ and shared her Pinterest board with a baby scan she knew exactly what she was doing. The desperation to baby bait in her videos is cringeworthy
Imagine when/if she actually has a baby.

Reactions: 2
You just know she’s going to be that overbearing auntie that makes it her entire personality and pretends the kids hers when they’re out in public

Reactions: 6
Is this her first time in an office… why is she acting like she’s never been to work before 😂

Reactions: 1
What’s with her going on and on about being “late” when she doesn’t have a job or any responsibilities. It literally doesn’t even matter if her and Boring Alice start their meeting 30 minutes later than they planned, for God’s sake.

• Haha
What’s with her going on and on about being “late” when she doesn’t have a job or any responsibilities. It literally doesn’t even matter if her and Boring Alice start their meeting 30 minutes later than they planned, for God’s sake.
She’s trying her best to be relatable 😂 by being ‘late’ at 11:30! 😂I’d of been at work for 4 hours by then 😅 the way she then goes on about getting up early for a quote on her extension the next day at 8am and was going to just roll out of bed, I’m sorry but grow the duck up acting like 8am is the middle of the night and would be too difficult to get up, have a shower, breakfast and dressed before 8am 😅 she just screams ‘brat’ to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot stand the in my era shite. You are living the realities of life. You are not in an era.

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand when influencers post stuff like this.
Most of us also are not morning people but have no choice but to get up early every morning to make a living. It’s so tone death

Attachments

I cannot stand when influencers post stuff like this.
Most of us also are not morning people but have no choice but to get up early every morning to make a living. It’s so tone death
I’ve never been a morning, even as a kid I would always lie in, total night owl and still am at 40….for work though I start at 7.45 so if I’m in the office I have to be up at 6, earlier if I’m showering/hair washing and was too lazy to do it the night entire, and I work until 5……I HATE getting up early but I do it as if I do longer days I get a day off in the week which let’s me sleep in as long as I want, it’s worth it for that alone! My bf is also the total opposite of me, so even at weekends he will be wide awake around 6.30/7 and I’ll be awake as well as he likes to have a hot drink and watch tv together before we get up, trying to get him to lie in or go back to sleep is like pulling teeth! I’d give anything to be able to lie in every day, but sadly I actually have to work for a living :/ I don’t know why these influencers make it into such a big deal when like you say for most people it’s a normal thing when you work!

Reactions: 4
Does she want a Pat on the back for getting out of bed before 7am like the vast majority of the population ? 😂 this girl is in for the shock of her life when she finally traps her boyfriend down with a kid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get up at 7am every day of my life. I don’t mind it too much because I go to bed at 10pm and get a good nine hours of sleep every night. She’s lucky that she can get up later and still sleep at night considering she struggles with her mental health and takes medication - I’m the same and if I sleep a peep past 7, I can’t sleep that night, so lie-ins just aren’t worth it for me. It’s early-ish but not 5/6am like some people have to get up at.

I know she’s always been privileged and a bit spoilt, but she’s definitely got worse recently. I’m actually sick of her, and I never thought I’d say that. I was sick of seeing Sunny a long time ago (sorry, I like dogs but I’m not quite THAT interested in someone else’s dog, for Christ’s sake), but Hannah herself is becoming unbearable, too.

Han: "i'm not getting my lashes anymore because i need to save money for my house renovations".
Also Han: two clothes hauls in one video

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only just watched her vlog from this week.
It’s like she’s playing houses. ‘There’s not enough room for both of us to cook and me and my boyfriend love cooking?’ Since when Han? M&S hummus and carrots? Or Hello Fresh sponsored meals that take up one tiny corner of the kitchen???
Also that is just an absolutely normal sized kitchen.
She is obsessed with being a 2.4 children family in a big house with everything looking perfect.
The vibe will be… Mrs Hinch turned 15 years younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She underbudgeted for her extension by quite a significant margin… did she just pull a number out the air for what she thought it would cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 8