Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is so so so boring.
What even is the point of her channel? Dog.. ‘reno’ .. dog.. ‘reno’ (ps buying tit at b&m isn’t a reno project’ ) There is not ONE interesting part of that video. Oh and all the dresses are hideous and extremely unflattering.
Over her now

Reactions: 7
God she is so so so boring.
What even is the point of her channel? Dog.. ‘reno’ .. dog.. ‘reno’ (ps buying tit at b&m isn’t a reno project’ ) There is not ONE interesting part of that video. Oh and all the dresses are hideous and extremely unflattering.
Over her now
Hey hey hey!! You forgot "my boyfriends dad" in your list there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She goes on about how much she needs to save and that she’s on a budget and then goes off and buys that mouthwash thing for £30 that she thought she paid £10 for?!?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else fed up of her showing samples of pain/carpet/kitchen appliances asking which one/guess which one she’s going to chose and each time it’s the most boring, bland colours ever 😅 Oooh I don’t know it’s such a hard deduction between the beige or slightly darker beige 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else fed up of her showing samples of pain/carpet/kitchen appliances asking which one/guess which one she’s going to chose and each time it’s the most boring, bland colours ever 😅 Oooh I don’t know it’s such a hard deduction between the beige or slightly darker beige 🤔
I was thinking the exact thing. Before I even see the samples I'm like "oh so we get to choose between beige, beige and beige"
---
Her stories... yeah let's switch up the weekly vlog where all I talk about is the home reno and do a q&a to talk about the home reno.
Like she thinks her weekly vlogs are anything but rambling about her house at this point anyway 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW ANY bleeping MORE ABOUT YOUR PLUG SOCKETS, WHAT YOUR BOYFRIENDS DAD IS DOING OR SUNNYS ROUTINE HAN.
How can she have a q&a about everything she has consistently talked about?!

Als9 wow. The difference in those interesting, lovely not identical greige carpets!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW ANY bleeping MORE ABOUT YOUR PLUG SOCKETS, WHAT YOUR BOYFRIENDS DAD IS DOING OR SUNNYS ROUTINE HAN.
How can she have a q&a about everything she has consistently talked about?!

Als9 wow. The difference in those interesting, lovely not identical greige carpets!
I've never known someone so boring and basic that actually wants to show off about how boring and basic they are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the reason sunny side had a ‘re vamp’ now is because she genuinely couldn’t cope with the renovation and ‘running a business’ like she seems to think working 4 hours a day is the most stressful thing in the world. So I imagine running errands and dealing with tradesmen is just too much 🙄🤔

Reactions: 15
I wonder if the reason sunny side had a ‘re vamp’ now is because she genuinely couldn’t cope with the renovation and ‘running a business’ like she seems to think working 4 hours a day is the most stressful thing in the world. So I imagine running errands and dealing with tradesmen is just too much 🙄🤔
Does she really get that many orders though

Why is she always making out like she’s stressed when she does nothing every day apart from post photos of her rank shiny kitchen cabinets and beige paint colours.

Imagine her in the real world, she’d have no hope.

How is the website still closed! Hasn’t it been over a month now? The average small business owner wouldn’t be able to close for this long , clearly she doesn’t need the money from it!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think of this but now I agree 100%. Surely it doesn’t take that long for a revamp

Reactions: 3
I don't think she realises that most people have work done on a house while also still working full time themselves

Reactions: 8
I wish she would show more real life eg not sunny and not hanging out with her mum doing errands and having a maccies lunch, does she do anything else… hanging out with friends/ people her own age or anything else that other normal mid 20s girls do??

She goes on about how much she needs to save and that she’s on a budget and then goes off and buys that mouthwash thing for £30 that she thought she paid £10 for?!?
this was a real out of touch moment for her. Most people would notice something costing £20 more! The stink of privilege off her these days. Does she think he followers want to see her spending thousands on a house reno? Her followers are likely below the age of 30 and not buying house paint, kitchens and sockets. She's so boring and out of touch

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe her boyfriend has signed a contact saying he’ll pay her mortgage but if they break up the house is hers. If she wants it to be her house and she’s bragging about doing it on her own then she should pay the mortgage and he can contribute bills etc.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe her boyfriend has signed a contact saying he’ll pay her mortgage but if they break up the house is hers. If she wants it to be her house and she’s bragging about doing it on her own then she should pay the mortgage and he can contribute bills etc.
She’ll get herself into legal trouble with that. Because he then owns some equity! No solicitor would approve that, he’ll be able to take her to court over it too

Reactions: 4
I assume she meant that he’d get back his share based on what he paid but not be entitled to half

Reactions: 1