Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this so annoying and attention seeking - just don't post him at all?! She already showed pictures of him a vlog anyway 🙄
It's just attention seeking...

If you don't want people to speculate etc just don't post at all. Same as you say we all got a good look at him a few vlogs back anyway 😂

Reactions: 11
For someone who owns a small business, she buys literally everything on Amazon 🙄

Reactions: 3
The latest influencer to suggest she has ADHD.
Being neurodivergent isnt quirky, it’s actually ruined my life and kept me behind where I should be

Reactions: 9
After the panorama programme on private ADHD diagnosis, anyone who has a private one who is an influencer I don’t believe any of them have ADHD.

Being neurodivergent makes life a lot harder. You have to over come a lot more, these influencers see a band wagon and jump on it

Reactions: 4
She's not looking great in her latest vlog. Her hair needs to be washed, her fake eye lashes are horrible why on earth did she start getting them and her eyebrows make me cringe every single video why are they so big it's not a good look!
Nice to see her in a bit of colour at least.

Reactions: 4
Personally I can't stand the filters she's using on insta. I feel like she used to be quite wholesome albeit she was full of fake tan but now she's just filtering everything!

Reactions: 2
cannot take my eyes off her eyebrows in her newest vlog.. they are absolutely awful

Reactions: 5
cannot take my eyes off her eyebrows in her newest vlog.. they are absolutely awful
Truly terrible! What's she thinking?

Any time she mentions moving out with her boyfriend I just want to tell him to blink twice if he needs help surely this is all too soon but I guess he gets a good deal not having to pay rent because she owns the place

This week's video was so dull considering she didn't bother posting last week....

Also she must have the most spare time of so many youtubers yet still only cooks hello fresh... why not put the time in to just go to the supermarket and buy your groceries and learn to cook properly

This week's video was so dull considering she didn't bother posting last week....

Also she must have the most spare time of so many youtubers yet still only cooks hello fresh... why not put the time in to just go to the supermarket and buy your groceries and learn to cook properly
Because the supermarket isn’t going to give her a sponsorship.