Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most influencers are so out of touch and have no idea what it’s like to work a real job.

There are so many influencers like Hannah that started young and have never had a proper 8+ hour day job with set deadlines and holiday allowance. They’ll struggle when they grow out of influencing

Reactions: 8
I agree! I used to love Hannah and think she’s a nice girl but so is naive for her age, and god can she moan. She’s always soooooo exhausted and ‘busy’ and overworked yet she can as you say go off for lunches and mcdonalds with her mum etc. She does not live in the real world

Reactions: 11
1 hour into a trip to Paris... she's gone to McDonald's and complained that the TV is in French 🙄 give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly all of her content is just boring now. Home, office, cooking hello fresh, talking about surfshark… then when she moves out finally her personality will then become being a mum.
Oh and the dog

Reactions: 10
It feels like Every story she’s posted from Paris has been moaning… she’s now mad that she doesn’t have a window seat on the eurostar

Reactions: 6
From her stories, I feel like she literally just went because she saw people on Tik Tok go!

Reactions: 3
Wow what interesting content today.
Also her eyebrows are awful!!
Will be interesting to see if she actually moves out

Reactions: 1
Sorry but why does she act like she's Molly Mae launching a new boyfriend and thinks this is teasing us or that we really care at all about what he looks like going to the effort of covering 4 small photos 🥱 get a grip Han
---
From her stories, I feel like she literally just went because she saw people on Tik Tok go!
She obviously wanted him to propose at the eiffel tower 🤐

Attachments

The money chat in her mukbang video really annoyed me... this is a girl who's never had to pay rent or bills in her whole life.

Her advice is to put all your money into your savings as soon as you get paid, then you'll feel more aware of how much you're taking out of your savings when you want to buy stuff, so it'll make you think twice before treating yourself. This is good advice but isn't viable for the majority of people. Also, "save a third, spend a third (on treats) and invest a third." Okay Han, I'll just let my energy bills and mortgage payments pile up, shall I?

I wouldn't mind but she started the chat by saying money is a subject she's really good at and knows a lot about 😅🙄

Reactions: 11
I used to love her content but she’s becoming more and more annoying with every vlog recently. She’s started slipping in moving out/ marriage/ kids all the time I’m surprised she’s not scared her boyfriend away!
And last weeks vlog where she’s designing the new bathroom in the house she bought…that she rents out to someone else cos she wants to live at home with her parents. I get it if she still wants to live at home, but then why spend your evenings thinking about house projects for a house you don’t even want to live in.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she's very fake on Youtube these days. She's trying to full some gap for wholesome content and I just don't buy that she's a super nicer girl. There's something off. I really feel like lately she has to act like her Youtube persona more than it just come across naturally.
Even her style when she's out with friends or boyfriend is different. Maybe she's put herself in a Youtube box and feels stuck acting a certain way

Reactions: 2
Used to love her and find her really genuine. Just don't relate anymore. She gives off hardworking boss babe business vibes, in reality there is no way on earth her sunnyside business would do well if she wasn't a well known YouTuber beforehand, no chance in hell. She never seems to acknowledge that and gives off a persona that she has stared at the bottom and its been blood sweat and financial risk. I'm sorry but she had a hefty income and nest egg before she started that business, she bought a house which she rents out so she was in no way putting everything on the line or at risk.

Also find it insulting that she harps on about being so busy and tired from working, then she is out mooching the shops with her mum or going for mcdonald's because her and her mum just really fancied it.

She isnt relatable nowadays and seems to live a very sheltered and protected life at home with her parents. Also, random but everytime she says the dogs name I always think its a male name, as in Sonny.

Reactions: 9
I will never ever take money advice from an influencer who still lives with her parents. It’s very easy to save up and buy property when you’re grossly overpaid and don’t pay bills.

Does she not feel stunted living the same life as when she was like 16/17

Reactions: 8
I had to pay my mum bills when I was still studying and working part time before I got a big girl job and I'd say I contributed then more than she does working her job and having rental income on two places
She buys a hello fresh box makes them one easy pasta dish and calls it a day

Reactions: 6
I had to pay my mum bills when I was still studying and working part time before I got a big girl job and I'd say I contributed then more than she does working her job and having rental income on two places
She buys a hello fresh box makes them one easy pasta dish and calls it a day
*gets sent a Hello Fresh box for free

I can’t fathom that she’s got around 443k subscribers yet gets that amount of views. The same with Alice Thorpe she gets 2k views and has 122k subscribers 😶 both so boring!

Reactions: 4
I had totally forgot about Alice so I just went to have a nosy. I didn't realise she was working with hannah on her business. She's still just as bland I see. I do find it weird that she still trying to push this influencer thing, it just not going to happen for her.