Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else see the text she shared on her stories with her boyfriend - i’m assuming 👀
He’s tactfully ignored her creepy ‘our first child’ comment. She did this with the last boyfriend as well trapping him with marriage and baby talk before the first year was out!

Reactions: 8
There’s no way she’s keeping ANY of the items from either of those mystery boxes. What a waste of time and money.

Reactions: 5
“I’m gonna have to get used to a five day working week again” (after more bank holidays than usual) - as if she can’t take a day off literally whenever she wants. Even if she posts her SunnySide orders a day late, nobody would notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does this remind me of something you’d find on baby clothes? Would not catch my dog in something like this😬
62DC991F-4A49-4DA4-9E57-FC0CEB41B582.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Why does this remind me of something you’d find on baby clothes? Would not catch my dog in something like this😬
View attachment 2193392
I bought two of the collars and one of the Christmas blankets last year. The collars are really nothing special and don't clean up well. The blanket is really poor quality, small and thin. For what she charges I expected a lot more.

Reactions: 3
All her designs are terrible. They’re so unoriginal, dated or tacky.
The “trendy” dog harness market is so over saturated and she doesn’t do anything special. I’m shocked she manages to stay afloat

All her designs are terrible. They’re so unoriginal, dated or tacky.
The “trendy” dog harness market is so over saturated and she doesn’t do anything special. I’m shocked she manages to stay afloat
If she didn’t already have her YouTube following, there’s no way she would have stayed afloat, as much as she denies it

Reactions: 9
If she didn’t already have her YouTube following, there’s no way she would have stayed afloat, as much as she denies it
I just find it mad how someone who wasn't keen on dogs before she got Sunny has ended up starting a dog business.

Reactions: 7
I can't lie, I have 3 harnesses and absolutely love the fit of them on my dog! Didn't love the collar at all. I only buy on sale. For obvious reasons...

where is this weeks video though?!

I can't lie, I have 3 harnesses and absolutely love the fit of them on my dog! Didn't love the collar at all. I only buy on sale. For obvious reasons...

where is this weeks video though?!
I bought a leaf/collar for our little schnauzer last year, in the sale obs! And I really liked it to be fair, was a bit chunkier than I’d have liked so not sure I’d buy another bit it came nicely packaged, was super cheap in the sale and seemed pretty decent quality to me?

Reactions: 2
Ngl all the ‘boy’ designs are tit.. the camo is so overdone and just not original at all

Reactions: 2
I just find it mad how someone who wasn't keen on dogs before she got Sunny has ended up starting a dog business.
I’m seeing this with quite a few people lately, someone I know for example has now got a dog out of nowhere and has now got a job of being a dog walker/sitter and even calls themselves a professional dog trainer, all they’ve done is buy a dog and take a short course in training. Is it just another bandwagon to make money?

Reactions: 4
I’m seeing this with quite a few people lately, someone I know for example has now got a dog out of nowhere and has now got a job of being a dog walker/sitter and even calls themselves a professional dog trainer, all they’ve done is buy a dog and take a short course in training. Is it just another bandwagon to make money?
I've heard some people are becoming dog walkers as a side hustle to make money, so it's possible.

Reactions: 1
Let's be honest her videos are very hit and miss and I think she knows that deep down. I used to find her so relatable but since starting Sunnyside she irritates me and I just get this feeling that she's not as nice as she makes out. Last time I checked her latest collection hadn't sold out in comparison to her other collections.

Reactions: 10