Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she might have broken up with her bf and that’s why she took some time offline? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Do we think she might have broken up with her bf and that’s why she took some time offline? 🤔
Doubt it. She still follows him and all his family on Instagram, although he’s definitely made his private since I last looked.

It’s really obvious if you look through who she follows - she follows him, his sister and his brother. All the same surname in the user. Against everyone’s better judgement she’s gone for a boy who’s name begins with J 👀

It’s really obvious if you look through who she follows - she follows him, his sister and his brother. All the same surname in the user. Against everyone’s better judgement she’s gone for a boy who’s name begins with J 👀
Yea I just found it no problem, she has her private insta tagged in the pics as well instead of her main account

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched it yet but I'm a bit confused about the weekly vlog upload. I thought last week was "the start of a new era" with the small business vlogs, but this week she's uploaded a regular weekly vlog. I'd presumed she'd stopped these as there hadn't been a weekly vlog in weeks, so how is it weekly?!

Why do youtubers feel the need to name things and create "series" of things that they never stick to? Just upload a vlog and call it whatever, because "weekly" is clearly not the correct name 🤷‍♀️ people will still watch them regardless of what the title is.

Reactions: 6
Her new video - ‘We take her for a walk before work’ this being at 10:30am?? You’ve got to be kidding me.. and she comes home at 4pm? The life of luxury for these ‘influencers’

Reactions: 11
Her new video - ‘We take her for a walk before work’ this being at 10:30am?? You’ve got to be kidding me.. and she comes home at 4pm? The life of luxury for these ‘influencers’
How dare you... running a small business is really, really, really hard. Organising pretty packaging and posting on TikTok takes a lot of time and effort 😉

Reactions: 6
£25,000 to start her business AND she bought a house in that time.. what a crazy amount of money she gets paid from YouTube for the little amount she actually does

Reactions: 14
She has another house, up somewhere near Reading I think which she rents out, she rents out the house she bought recently too, so she has 2 rental properties while living at home. I know there’s costs associated with renting properties but no one will rent a house at a loss. Although she put in 25k (which is obviously loads of money) it look less than 6 months (more like 3?) to break even. The business is paying for itself and obviously makes a large profit. If two samples are £160 you know that the bulk orders are a few thousand, on top of that is the import costs etc so not having to put your own money in after that initial start up is crazy.
I think saying her YouTube following didn’t help gain sales is a bit delusional, so was saying that owning a dog was niche 😂

Last edited:
From what I’ve seen she seems to more sensible than most other YouTubers with the money she’s earnt. She also seems like a home bird and a big saver so I can kind of see why she has a lot of money to invest in the business.
It’s definitely naive of her to say though that her being a YouTuber didn’t help with sales in the beginning! It gave her a massive platform to promote the business from that many small start-ups could only dream of

Does anyone know if she has registered Sunnyside as an official company as there seems to be no record of it being online? Anyone that is business minded or in the legal world know if she has to?

I think saying her YouTube following didn’t help gain sales is a bit delusional, so was saying that owning a dog was niche 😂
That was the most ridiculous thing she's said - AS IF her business would have taken off without her fab han channel... she also doesn't have to pay much for her packaging, cards, stickers etc as her dad owns a printing business or something similar so she's saving money there too.

It irritates me how much she wants her youtube to be so separate from other big things in her life, it makes her come across as fake and not authentic. If you don't want to share even your boyfriends name surely you just arent the right person for youtube and vlogging wanting so much privacy for every topic. Also how big and popular an influencer does she think she is thinking we're all going to jump to stalk her boyfriend if we know anything about him or her life ☠ Her videos have no substance anymore because she just wants to be too private, she needs to make up her mind

Reactions: 7
Totally agree about the boyfriend, she’s literally just posted on Instagram about their weekend away but has covered his face with emojis. Clearly she wants to share a bit otherwise don’t bother at all!!

Loads of YouTubers manage to show their boyfriends name/face without making them a huge part of their channel. It’s weirder to vlog your life but hide half of it.. so inauthentic and makes me not want to watch

Reactions: 7
Totally agree about the boyfriend, she’s literally just posted on Instagram about their weekend away but has covered his face with emojis. Clearly she wants to share a bit otherwise don’t bother at all!!

Loads of YouTubers manage to show their boyfriends name/face without making them a huge part of their channel. It’s weirder to vlog your life but hide half of it.. so inauthentic and makes me not want to watch
The thing is she’s barely mentioned him at all like he doesn’t exist which is fine if you don’t want people to know and what to keep it offline then do but this weekend she’s uploaded a vlog with clickbait about him in the title, talked about him in the vlog and now done a soft launch insta post. Tell me your influencer career is tanking and you want to get some views without telling me your influencer career is tanking… So predictable 🙄

Not even going to start on her talking to her video about how when they live together he’ll obviously be in the vlogs. Thought she might have learnt from her last relationship where she was super overbearing and creepy about their future from like half an hour in but apparently not.

They've barely been together any length and already talking about moving in and family 😭 calm down
I get that that works for some people, but I have never understood why people are in such a rush to move in and settle down, I’m 39, I’ve been with my bf for nearly 16 years and we re only just looking to move in together, we’ve never felt the need before and have always been happy with our own company and having our own free time, gives us time to miss each other, I know that’s probably the opposite end of the spectrum and pretty extreme to a lot of people but I have never seen the need to rush into these things, not at such a young age…..I did that with my first bf, it last a few years, went tits up, we had to sell a flat and I ended up back home with my parents! I’m taking my time this time round! LOL!

Reactions: 1
Actually quite surprised with how many orders she gets with her business! The products are nice and do look good quality as well

Reactions: 1
Actually quite surprised with how many orders she gets with her business! The products are nice and do look good quality as well
I actually bought one of the leads, collars and bows for our little schnauzer a few weeks back, she needed a new one and I really liked one of the patterns she had and it was on offer, so I thought why not! Its really lovely actually, really decent quality, everything’s all adjustable even the length of the lead which is really helpful as not all like that are and sometimes you don’t want to use and extendable one but want a. It more length. It all came really nicely packaged as well, Id def buy from her again! I was really impressed!

Reactions: 8