Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PSA: She commented on Molly's latest video!
What??

I actually bought one of the leads, collars and bows for our little schnauzer a few weeks back, she needed a new one and I really liked one of the patterns she had and it was on offer, so I thought why not! Its really lovely actually, really decent quality, everything’s all adjustable even the length of the lead which is really helpful as not all like that are and sometimes you don’t want to use and extendable one but want a. It more length. It all came really nicely packaged as well, Id def buy from her again! I was really impressed!

I bought a harness and wasn't mad on it personally! I liked the colour and the print but didn't love the material. Seemed so puffy, prefer a flatter harness.
Poor Sunny didn't realise she was going to be a lifelong model for Han's ventures.... what came first the dog or the business idea?

Reactions: 3
What??

I bought a harness and wasn't mad on it personally! I liked the colour and the print but didn't love the material. Seemed so puffy, prefer a flatter harness.
Poor Sunny didn't realise she was going to be a lifelong model for Han's ventures.... what came first the dog or the business idea?
Oh that’s a shame! I didn’t buy a harness as our little pup doesn’t like them, she just had her collar and the lead and they seem really nice, I can’t comment on the harness though! I do think at least it’s not stupidly overpriced, like some of these new businesses are….I wouldn’t have paid more than I did to be fair and I think it was probably worth what I paid!

She put up a insta story 2 days ago saying she won’t have a video this week as she is sooooooooo busy packing dog orders

I really don’t understand, in a job previously I sometimes packed orders and I could easily do 200 in a day and that’s on top of other jobs…

I’d love to know what her boyfriend thinks of all her baby talk , haven’t they been together less than a year? That’d be enough to scare most men off

It wouldn't surprise me if she was already pregnant, she was talking about being nauseous a few weeks ago on stories, although it may of just been a bug. I'd say the moment he gives her the green light she will be pregnant!

Reactions: 2
It’s madness to me that she goes on about having children and getting married like 2 minutes into a relationship but is what 25/26, owns two houses but still won’t move out of her parents and lives at home like a teenager.

I know people stay at home into their twenties for different reasons but Hannah has the money to move out into somewhere nice but also doesn’t act like an independent adult living at home. She’s still like she’s 15 having her parents make her dinner every night and looking after her dog etc. I just can’t see how at her age she doesn’t want her own space especially bringing her boyfriend back?? Imagine either having to pretend to be quiet or waiting until your parents go out to have some ‘time’ with your partner at that age. I just find it a bit awkward.

Reactions: 9
It’s madness to me that she goes on about having children and getting married like 2 minutes into a relationship but is what 25/26, owns two houses but still won’t move out of her parents and lives at home like a teenager.

I know people stay at home into their twenties for different reasons but Hannah has the money to move out into somewhere nice but also doesn’t act like an independent adult living at home. She’s still like she’s 15 having her parents make her dinner every night and looking after her dog etc. I just can’t see how at her age she doesn’t want her own space especially bringing her boyfriend back?? Imagine either having to pretend to be quiet or waiting until your parents go out to have some ‘time’ with your partner at that age. I just find it a bit awkward.
totally agree. She’s stuck in the same life she led since she was like 18…
Doing the same job, staying in the same bedroom, having her parents look after her.

Genuinely don’t know why she wouldn’t want to live in the house she owns in Essex

Reactions: 6

Exactly, she says she’s not ready to move out yet and is happy at home watching telly every night with her parents but then at the same time seems desperate for children and marriage. She’s also definitely one of those people who looks at her ‘life plan’ through rose tinted glasses, rather than the actual realities of children and marriage.

Reactions: 9
I agree with all the above, but also...

Does it annoy anyone else that she always shows herself filling a wrap with sooo much stuff but never folding it up? I'm always like nah that's never gonna fold, but she just cuts to the next clip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see her latest q&a? I like Han, I find her one of the more honest out there among a lot of the others. How long has she been dating her bf? She says they see each other approx twice a week but keeps mentioning about when they move in together! I just find that quite a rushed decision to put that out there to so many people when you don’t even spend that much time together. Dating someone and maybe even talking everyday is so completely different to living with them.

Reactions: 5
I am so shocked at the story she’s just uploaded - laughing at a baby shutting a dog in a tiny cupboard when it’s obviously frightened 😳😳😳😳 wonder how long that story will stay up not very good with her small dog business and being a dog owner

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am so shocked at the story she’s just uploaded - laughing at a baby shutting a dog in a tiny cupboard when it’s obviously frightened 😳😳😳😳 wonder how long that story will stay up not very good with her small dog business and being a dog owner
I agree. I assume it’s more the baby laughing that makes it cute but as a pet owner myself it doesn’t sit right sharing what is (and I’m not trying to be over dramatic) cruelty towards a dog.

For those not on Instagram hannah a tiktok video of a small child shutting a dog in a cupboard of a play kitchen. The baby then rolls around laughing

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ugh, the part of her most recent vlog trying to talk about how sad it is that the dogs at Dogs Trust don’t have a home when she went and bought a specific puppy from a breeder.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I love how her small business vlog included her using her IPL machine on her legs just so she could get an Ad in 😅 literally nothing to do with her business, her dog, her studio... anything.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely LOATHE TT for exactly these reasons. Then hundreds (I am saying hundreds, because I dread to think there are thousands) of dumb fucks will do exaclty the same to their poor dogs for shits and giggles.

It did make me laugh the other day when she was moaning about spending 8 hours editing a half an hour vlog 😅 majority of people work a minimum of 8 hours 5 days a week. I’m a student nurse and work 12 hour days/night, that’s my decision and I’m happy with that and she’s made her decision to live her life the way she does, she just seems to lead a completely delusional life where she thinks we should all feel sorry for her for working 8 hours on a Saturday. I watched some of her ‘small business blog’ and fair enough she does it all herself but I don’t know many people who could go off to London for the day on a ‘working day’ for lunch with a friend. She’s Self employed so has that element of flexibility but the way she begs to make it seem like she’s sooooo hardworking when really, she’s not got an actual clue 😂

Reactions: 8