Fabulous Hannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so obviously begging at this point. Who doesn't know where to look for basic household appliances? Stop hankering for another freebie Grabby Han and just do the research and buy one like everyone else.
---
Also I know we aren't near a new thread title BUT I would like to throw my hat in the ring...

Fabulous Hannah #2 - Grabby Han, begging for house freebies while her business goes down the pan.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She's so obviously begging at this point. Who doesn't know where to look for basic household appliances? Stop hankering for another freebie Grabby Han and just do the research and buy one like everyone else.
---
Also I know we aren't near a new thread title BUT I would like to throw my hat in the ring...

Fabulous Hannah #2 - Grabby Han, begging for house freebies while her business goes down the pan.
I mean just google it, like 99.9% other people do who actually have to pay for their own appliances and research them ffs

Reactions: 11
I mean just google it, like 99.9% other people do who actually have to pay for their own appliances and research them ffs
Exactly. They are sold EVERYWHERE and there's reviews. She's not even trying to make it less obvious. It's so embarrassing at this point.

Reactions: 7
How can she be out of her depth buying a washing machine and tumble drier :ROFLMAO: It’s not exactly rocket science is it. I look forward to the mention of a gifted washing machine and tumble drier in a vlog in a few weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she be out of her depth buying a washing machine and tumble drier :ROFLMAO: It’s not exactly rocket science is it. I look forward to the mention of a gifted washing machine and tumble drier in a vlog in a few weeks!
I'll eat my own arse if she actually buys one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is her Sunnyside website still down for 'updates'? Was she selling that little that it isn't a big deal to lose two weeks or more of business?

Tbh I have got a few of her harnesses and things for my dog, and while they aren't different from the other dog accessory businesses out there and there are some of her prints I really don't like, they are decent enough

Reactions: 4
No offence to people who have dogs (I had dogs growing up and as an adult so I do understand the love you have for them) but I honestly think Hannah pretends that Sunny is her actual child. She’s spoken before about how desperate she is for children and the way she goes on about that dog, does photoshoots for it’s birthday, makes a cake, posts a huge insta paragraph/stories/reels, you’d think she birthed the thing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No offence to people who have dogs (I had dogs growing up and as an adult so I do understand the love you have for them) but I honestly think Hannah pretends that Sunny is her actual child. She’s spoken before about how desperate she is for children and the way she goes on about that dog, does photoshoots for it’s birthday, makes a cake, posts a huge insta paragraph/stories/reels, you’d think she birthed the thing herself.
She literally wears a “Sunny” necklace. Does anyone else do this? I’ve never particularly been a dog person, so I really don’t get it. Her vlogs went massively downhill for me when she got her and wouldn’t ever stop going on about and filming her.

I think it’s another symptom of how empty her life is. Not much else to spend her time on so has focussed in on Sunny

I love dogs and my dog is my favourite thing above all people 😂 but I still think she is so bleeping weird with Sunny. It’s actually not normal. The necklace, the dependency on her dog, the birthday cake and photo shoots. If I was her boyfriend I’d be running a mile - girl needs help.

Reactions: 9
I adore my dog and I did get her some treats and a new toy on her birthday, and a little rosette that says 'it's my birthday' for her collar to take a picture, but the huge specially ordered cake is a bit over the top since surely Sunny can't even eat any of that?

Reactions: 5
I just saw her post and her saying she doesn’t want to go to places that aren’t dog-friendly is bloody pathetic.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched today’s video yet, but “realistic renovation”? Getting half (or more) of your new furniture and decor gifted isn’t realistic, and neither really is your partner’s dad doing all the building work for free (unless you’re lucky). So ignorant.
---
Also, she’s... what, 25? Why does she drag her mum around everywhere with her? There’s nothing wrong with doing stuff with your mum, but it seems like she takes her mum on every single errand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don’t get is why now? She has seemed very happy at her parents. She has owned that house for ages. It’s got to be because the bf wanted to move in together she now she is playing house. She’ll be round there every day for some reason

Reactions: 5
Goes in the loft "Omg what is all that, it's so scary'
It's insulation Han. It's insulation.
---
Oh my god those three dresses are all HIDEOUS. So so cheap and tacky looking and at the same time, they're giving grandma.

Reactions: 2