F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel. Please dont become this kind of washed up
---
that gossip page pushing siblings dating...
View attachment 2863194
they are really overdoing things trying to stir the pot

they were the ones to post Carlos with Helmut, not writing that a day earlier Helmut entered the paddock with Checo.
Than they posted a short clip of Charles and Carlos before the race "ignoring" eachother while it is absolutely normal that if they spend almost all weekend together with the team they will not be jumping into eachother's arms and interact every time they pass eachother, especially just before the race, when each has their own preparation routine

I secretly hope that maybe a "secret source" will send something to them again, so we can be more entertained (I am calling it now - as soon as rumours will appear why Becky was not there in Japan, something about them will be surely posted) :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Than they posted a short clip of Charles and Carlos before the race "ignoring" eachother while it is absolutely normal that if they spend almost all weekend together with the team they will not be jumping into eachother's arms and interact every time they pass eachother, especially just before the race, when each has their own preparation routine
It's because this bromance agenda is pushed so much that it totally blurred the reality where teammates are just... well, teammates. It's sometimes a bit creepy how teams are acting like their drivers are best friend forever and ever and fans are actually buying that :rolleyes: Seriously, stay in the line. 🙃
No wonder Lando just straight up calls him and Carlos "romance" now as bromance is actually so fake and they are more than that. 🤣

It's because this bromance agenda is pushed so much that it totally blurred the reality where teammates are just... well, teammates. It's sometimes a bit creepy how teams are acting like their drivers are best friend forever and ever and fans are actually buying that :rolleyes: Seriously, stay in the line. 🙃

No wonder Lando just straight up calls him and Carlos "romance" now as bromance is actually so fake and they are more than that. 🤣

samXZIPp2aaM81WD4D3lr1HYsgFOne1FVRwEb-eWtJk.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So apparently a total eclipse means no one goes to work in my area
people getting weird today
that is all

• Wow
There's also the toxicity of "rival" bromances (this feels so wrong to write) who go out of their way to make things seem different than they are, and I am talking about the video that has been posted twice on here, which has been cut to make it seem like Max and Checo are talking trash about Carlos' tyre management when the full quote was: "I mean we could have done it, but it was for us probably a little bit slower. And you are just struggling with the tyres, you know what I mean?" with you being a collective for the guys on the podium. As someone who has a Tumblr account, and gets all sorts of things on my dash, I can safely say that Lestappen fans are the new Larries.

WTF? Someone is trying way too hard to prove they are not THE couple from THAT rumor. 🤣
1712587220999.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only believe Max his opinion about Daniel and the crash.
He gets so much hate and death threats and wishes.
It’s so cruel.😭
He is a human being.
I don’t let him down.🇳🇱🥰🥰🥰
---
Lawson irritates me.

There's also the toxicity of "rival" bromances (this feels so wrong to write) who go out of their way to make things seem different than they are, and I am talking about the video that has been posted twice on here, which has been cut to make it seem like Max and Checo are talking trash about Carlos' tyre management when the full quote was: "I mean we could have done it, but it was for us probably a little bit slower. And you are just struggling with the tyres, you know what I mean?" with you being a collective for the guys on the podium. As someone who has a Tumblr account, and gets all sorts of things on my dash, I can safely say that Lestappen fans are the new Larries.
Definitely agree, I see it all the time on twitter with people trying to “compare” bromances in an oddly competitive manner too.

Just a few weeks ago I saw a Lestappen fan go off on one saying Lando and Carlos “push” their bromance too much and that Max and Charles are “just as close” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely agree, I see it all the time on twitter with people trying to “compare” bromances in an oddly competitive manner too.

Just a few weeks ago I saw a Lestappen fan go off on one saying Lando and Carlos “push” their bromance too much and that Max and Charles are “just as close” 🤣
Maybe they should be reminded who went to the other's sister's wedding :p and who stay together every Brazil since 2019 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know what you mean, f1 content is full of cut out clips, from interviews etc, in fact a lot of memes are situations taken out of context. but imo the best part of this clip that attracts the most focus is Checo asking about Charles (of course maybe because I saw the whole situation from the cool down room I subconsciously see Max's part as being clearly cut from the longer sentence and focus on Checo) 😅

Speaking of Lestappen, there are only Max and Charles in the car :LOL:
tumblr_a51607a1391f74830e91e6ed1f79fa78_4ca470ae_1280.jpg

Maybe they should be reminded who went to the other's sister's wedding :p and who stay together every Brazil since 2019 🥰 🥰 🥰
Even Lando and Max are closer than Max and Charles 🤣
As for Lando and Carlos, your profile picture says it all 🫶
IMG_1157.jpeg

• Heart
I wonder if this is that mini Yuki that Yuki mentioned during the press conference
anyway, ADORABLE
tumblr_41bcaf2e25eabde4342eac18c700c465_92e4fb16_2048.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.