F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... πŸ”₯"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like a lot of people suck at identifying East Asians because he and his sister share such a strong resemblance, same with Yuki and his and I also saw people thinking Riko was a gf.
I mean I think they look exactly alike so I get it. Riko was obviously Yuki's sister just by the way she acts around him!

Reactions: 3
He wasn’t lying about listening to Taylor Swift 🀣
and whoever said that retro land rover was too big for Monaco seems to be correct πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
He wasn’t lying about listening to Taylor Swift 🀣
and whoever said that retro land rover was too big for Monaco seems to be correct πŸ˜…
A comment on f1gossipofficial said that girl is Magui! 😫😫😫 No hun! That are his sister Cisca and her bf, Callum.
I'm also confused to identify who the man beside Lando. Turns out that is Callum.
Another angle.

• Haha
A comment on f1gossipofficial said that girl is Magui! 😫😫😫 No hun! That are his sister Cisca and her bf, Callum.
I'm also confused to identify who the man beside Lando. Turns out that is Callum.
I don't understand why people are still invested in this Magui thing. They haven't been spotted near each other in months. Lando started dating Luisa basically the moment they met, and they spent a lot of time together the year that they were dating. It's been about a year (I think) since Magui was first spotted near Lando (I may be misremembering; maybe it was near summer). She spent summer break trailing after him, yet never actually being in the same place as him (😭), they were then spotted on a very beige lunch in the fall (🀎), and then she spent a couple of days in Finland with the crew (πŸ₯Ά).

I'm pretty sure if Lando wanted to claim her, he would claim her. Either this situationship (or whatever it was) has run its course, or she is truly available to him whenever he wants, which seems to be every three months or so πŸ˜† or she's using him for PR

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why people are still invested in this Magui thing. They haven't been spotted near each other in months. Lando started dating Luisa basically the moment they met, and they spent a lot of time together the year that they were dating. It's been about a year (I think) since Magui was first spotted near Lando (I may be misremembering; maybe it was near summer). She spent summer break trailing after him, yet never actually being in the same place as him (😭), they were then spotted on a very beige lunch in the fall (🀎), and then she spent a couple of days in Finland with the crew (πŸ₯Ά).

I'm pretty sure if Lando wanted to claim her, he would claim her. Either this situationship (or whatever it was) has run its course, or she is truly available to him whenever he wants, which seems to be every three months or so πŸ˜† or she's using him for PR
Because he isn't dating anyone one and possibly too focused to slag
and lets be honest, Magui pretty much conditioned everyone to think think that. 3 months ago was in lapland so must still be relevant

Reactions: 1
guys, i was being a little stalker and I need to know if im just being stupid or if anyone else sees it too:

carmen posted this in august last year:

1712626681219.png

and then this pic in september:

1712626703915.png

so, is it just me or did she actually just post an old pic from that one time but just more zoomed in and with the planner slightly moved towards the laptop? the moree i look, the more confused i get

• Haha
Reactions: 5
guys, i was being a little stalker and I need to know if im just being stupid or if anyone else sees it too:

View attachment 2864609

View attachment 2864610

so, is it just me or did she actually just post an old pic from that one time but just more zoomed in and with the planner slightly moved towards the laptop? the moree i look, the more confused i get
girlie, you have way too much time on your hands! but good catch tho

Reactions: 2

View attachment 2864609

View attachment 2864610

IDK if it works when the stories aren't live, but there's apparently an app on Android where you can check when a photo was taken. It's how some gossip pages figured out that Flavvy was posting photos of her studying that were taken months ago. Maybe it's a repost, but I'm going to be generous and extend the benefit of doubt...there could be a chance Carmen actually does have a routine of sitting in the same spot, with the same laptop and with the notebook and doing #financegirlboss stuff.

She seems like the type to have a routine like that lol. Some gossip pages also found that other WAGs, including I believe Carmen, have also tried to pass off old photos as recent on their stories. Maybe this is the case with these photos and someone can check. This is the kind of low stakes and harmless WAG gossip I find entertaining πŸ˜†

Another angle.
I'm going to be that old person who spoils fun, but the way they are not wearing seat belts and she is sitting there on the bench just like that is annoying me big time. One can argue they are not going fast, but sadly things happen at low speed too. Or does this car doesn't have seat belts? :censored:Lando should seriously realize he is a role model and this is not the way to do stuff at all. It's really giving the "I'm cool, I don't have to do this" vibes. :(
(and seriously, quite frankly, isn't it mandatory in Monaco to wear seat belts? :cautious:)

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2864609

View attachment 2864610

looks like it was taken at the same time as the august one, the chair legs are hitting exactly the same parts of the pattern on the rug. Even if they wasn't taken months apart...noone has sat at that chair :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to be that old person who spoils fun, but the way they are not wearing seat belts and she is sitting there on the bench just like that is annoying me big time. One can argue they are not going fast, but sadly things happen at low speed too. Or does this car doesn't have seat belts? :censored:Lando should seriously realize he is a role model and this is not the way to do stuff at all. It's really giving the "I'm cool, I don't have to do this" vibes. :(
(and seriously, quite frankly, isn't it mandatory in Monaco to wear seat belts? :cautious:)
I thought that too. Looked on the page for the people who make them and it seems only over the lap belts are installed, which is still less than ideal. Not sure if over the lap belts would even do much if an accident were do happen. Odd move considering how popular the restoration company is, would think they would know better 😬
IMG_1162.jpeg

Last edited:
looks like it was taken at the same time as the august one, the chair legs are hitting exactly the same parts of the pattern on the rug. Even if they wasn't taken months apart...noone has sat at that chair :ROFLMAO:
Agree. Don't need the ap to know she has a stock pile of 'work aethetic' photos.
And yes there is an app and I use it. But again you can just screenshot an old photo and it changes it to current.

Speaking of driving safety, Lewis deleted this insta story πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…

---
Not surprising after what happened last time
IMG_1164.jpeg

Carlos'... or better say "Carlos'" 😍 is way too repetitive now to be even considered bare minimum. It really feels like "yeah, I'm suppose to do something, so this should be it, now leave me alone for a while" and it doesn't feel honest at all. It's giving "not really bothered, but must do it" vibes.
(Even all those sick "mon amour β€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ’•, love you forever" Esteban and Flavy or Pierre and Kika style messages feel more honest even if totally sickening and show offs)
---
I've noticed there is yet another gossip page and this one claims it's someone who is working in the paddock (giving major side eye here though) and they also talk about the PR and arranged (but friends) relationship here. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Is the timing right?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.