F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does George never like any of Carmen’s instagram posts? I know it’s only instagram but I’d at least expect my boyfriend to be liking my posts? Considering how they’re not exactly private

Reactions: 5
Yup, that's why I say "Carlos" :ROFLMAO:, especially today. His stories are 100% by his SM manager (Guzman) and he is also out there very active today, even liking her posts himself.🤦‍♀️
Lets appreciate little change of pattern, she is posting not during the race week, was Australia content too much* :LOL:

Have you seen that story some ig pages reposted that a photographer from Australia posted Tiktok with Rebecca to the sound of commentary about Carlos winning? Not sus at all (even if it was all that photographer's doing, the clip appears with carlos' tag on tiktok)

* my favourite rumour from Australia is still that some people who were at the hotel allegedly claim that they saw Carlos and Becky parading through hotel one day couple of times changing clothes in between. Even if someone made it up, it is funny someone even thought of making up such rumour, seems they earned themselves a reputation about staging photos worldwide :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why does George never like any of Carmen’s instagram posts? I know it’s only instagram but I’d at least expect my boyfriend to be liking my posts? Considering how they’re not exactly private
I think a lot of people are wondering about this as he used to like a lot of her pictures. I went to check and last one he liked is from February 11. 🤷‍♀️

Have you seen that story somenig pages reposted that a photograpgher from Australia posted Tiktok with Rebecca to the sound of commentary about Carlos winning? Not sus at all
Say what now? This is just low. This is literally showing how brutally not important she is that the only way how to make her important is through Carlos. 🤦‍♀️
* my favourite rumour from Australia is still that some people who were at the hotel allegedly claim that they saw Carlos and Becky parading through hotel one day couple of times changing clothes in between. Even if someone made it up, it is funny someone even thought of making up such rumour, seems they earned themselves a reputation about staging photos
Actually not sure this is just a rumor as I've seen some pics that people claimed are from the same day, but they were wearing different clothes. :ROFLMAO: I honestly can't decide if they are too funny (in a clown way) or actually creepy to do all that. :rolleyes: The thing they don't even do stuff subtly, it's all so obvious and amateurish. o_O

Reactions: 1
Say what now? This is just low. This is literally showing how brutally not important she is that the only way how to make her important is through Carlos. 🤦‍♀️

Actually not sure this is just a rumor as I've seen some pics that people claimed are from the same day, but they were wearing different clothes. :ROFLMAO: I honestly can't decide if they are too funny (in a clown way) or actually creepy to do all that. :rolleyes: The thing they don't even do stuff subtly, it's all so obvious and amateurish. o_O
You are not ready, believe me #cringe
(even if Becky had nothing to do with that photographer's choice, it's still cringe)

You are not ready, believe me #cringe
(even if Becky had nothing to do with that photographer's choice, it's still cringe)

That's embarrassing. And bad on so many levels. And it's only going to become more embarrassing when they are done. :ROFLMAO:
(How many people have to still use him for him to finally let go?)

I think a lot of people are wondering about this as he used to like a lot of her pictures. I went to check and last one he liked is from February 11. 🤷‍♀️
But then she keeps posting stories referencing him so..? Heidi doesn’t always like Daniel’s either which I find odd - other way round but in their case but still. Maybe I just throw out likes too much 😂

Reactions: 2
he definitely doesn't do his own media. unless she's uploading to it. like kelly used to do

Carmen and George today killing those rumors. :rolleyes:

---
1712677557786.png

Too many words to say you are just inconsiderate asshole. :rolleyes: Seriously Kelly, what a weird flex.
---
Lando also at tennis today. He is this close to Replay colab with Becky :ROFLMAO:
1712680409589.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
1712680761186.png

I'm unironically wondering which Replay models will make it this year. I'm guessing Kelly, Ginevra, Sara and wonder if Lilia as well since she posted the latest ad too. And if they invite Becky too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
LMAO! I'm always laughing when these couples are acting so in love when they know there are cameras on them and then when they have no idea...
1712682948239.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.