F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna go on a bit of a rant.

lando is one of the best drivers on that grid, not just in defending but also attacking, and i do not understand why mclaren countinsouly come up with strategies where it’s all about defence and looking backwards instead of allowing him to fight.

i don’t know who in the hell thought it was a great idea to cover russell when leclerc was right there?? and tbh he was racing carlos, not russell or leclerc. but i don’t think mclaren realised that. this is now two races in a row where the strat team has made bad calls that have potentially cost us points.

we’re trying our best to fight for podiums, and hopefully, wins. we’re not in 2019 anymore. the mindset has got to start shifting.

aaaand i’m done 😇🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m gonna go on a bit of a rant.

lando is one of the best drivers on that grid, not just in defending but also attacking, and i do not understand why mclaren countinsouly come up with strategies where it’s all about defence and looking backwards instead of allowing him to fight.

i don’t know who in the hell thought it was a great idea to cover russell when leclerc was right there?? and tbh he was racing carlos, not russell or leclerc. but i don’t think mclaren realised that. this is now two races in a row where the strat team has made bad calls that have potentially cost us points.

we’re trying our best to fight for podiums, and hopefully, wins. we’re not in 2019 anymore. the mindset has got to start shifting.

aaaand i’m done 😇🧡
I couldn't have put that more eloquently myself.
Doesn't matter how much development they make with the car if the keep making Ferrari's strategists look competent.
Maybe there's a job for Carlos on the pit wall back in Papaya 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
IMG_5878.jpeg

leaked: Williams pre-race inventory management screen 😂😂

(Source: F1leads on FB)
---
Kelly actively encourages the "Max is the father who stepped up, Kvyat is a bum" narrative while Max is actually very respectful of P's relationship with Daniil.
Just because Max is 3-time WC doesn’t mean that Daniil is less of a father lol. Just because you enjoy Max’ money doesn’t make Daniil less of a father. Gives me the vibes that Daniil himself cannot give her this lifestyle she’s so used to so she needed to latch herself to Max.

or maybe she hasn’t gotten any inheritance from Nelson, hence she needed to scramble to find a guy to leech on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just because Max is 3-time WC doesn’t mean that Daniil is less of a father lol. Just because you enjoy Max’ money doesn’t make Daniil less of a father. Gives me the vibes that Daniil himself cannot give her this lifestyle she’s so used to so she needed to latch herself to Max.
or maybe she hasn’t gotten any inheritance from Nelson, hence she needed to scramble to find a guy to leech on.
Some Monaco "source" (unconfirmed so take with a massive grain of salt) says he apparently does pay a hefty chunk of child support for P and Kelly wanted more but it was negotiated down. Daniil's still active in other series so he has income coming in, I'm sure.

Honestly dude gets slated for no reason all because he doesn't plaster his kid over social media. We know she adores him and sometimes we only find out he was at her events because he'll be in the background of Kelly's pictures. He's not the deadbeat they try to make him seem

Reactions: 6
Extremely uncomfortable about all the attention P is getting online after this race. I feel the same about the attention Kevin's little girl gets each time his family is at races.

Twitter and Reddit are filled with posts about her (and Max).

Reactions: 8
Extremely uncomfortable about all the attention P is getting online after this race. I feel the same about the attention Kevin's little girl gets each time his family is at races.

Twitter and Reddit are filled with posts about her (and Max).
Yea, I try to avoid commenting on these things because people love kids and they are good for publicity (obviously) but that's the parent's workplace, the kids being there is not a thing that should be getting that much attention. And I feel the same way everytime my boss's kids come to the office. Keep that separate, please, I'm trying to work, not give attention to any extras

Reactions: 6
i was joking here… however its not so much of a joke anymore 😬
At this point, I think Lando should just donate them an LN kart to use - colours are similar.
i would say he could lend them his McLaren road car, also blue, but he clearly doesn't want it dented.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i was joking here… however its not so much of a joke anymore 😬
Alex damages his chassis, gets Logan's chassis. Alex keeps Logan's chassis, and Logan gets taped up chassis. Alex damages his new chassis, and it gets sent to the UK for repairs. What chassis does he get now? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alex damages his chassis, gets Logan's chassis. Alex keeps Logan's chassis, and Logan gets taped up chassis. Alex damages his new chassis, and it gets sent to the UK for repairs. What chassis does he get now? 🤨
Likely one they've cobbled together from the local scrapyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Some Monaco "source" (unconfirmed so take with a massive grain of salt) says he apparently does pay a hefty chunk of child support for P and Kelly wanted more but it was negotiated down. Daniil's still active in other series so he has income coming in, I'm sure.

Honestly dude gets slated for no reason all because he doesn't plaster his kid over social media. We know she adores him and sometimes we only find out he was at her events because he'll be in the background of Kelly's pictures. He's not the deadbeat they try to make him seem
People need to worry about one thing. Is the kid alive, well and happy
yes. okay now everyone can go back to their own lives
and whatever the actual case yes, child support is a legal requirement and that's what happens. She should be going after the most possible. They seem to have their tit figured out and P is growing up to be less of a spoiled brat than I would have expected at this point.
i am so thankful everyday I dont have children people can use to judge me on
---
no chassis!
but they better put logan in the car in china
they wont, but they should

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone posted this comment under a clip of P shouting Maxie during the podium and I think it’s horrible Kvyat has done nothing wrong and seems to be a good dad who doesn’t splash his daughter all over social media.
View attachment 2861100
how sad that on the rare occasion where a child has a loving relationship to both the parent and the (de facto)-stepparent the internet wants to shame the parent for it. Isn't it showing that Kvyat is a great dad he lets something like this "happen"?

Reactions: 7

Agree, as long as Daniel and Kelly are doing their parental duties to P, and she grows up surrounding with love, then everything works out.

how sad that on the rare occasion where a child has a loving relationship to both the parent and the (de facto)-stepparent the internet wants to shame the parent for it. Isn't it showing that Kvyat is a great dad he lets something like this "happen"?
I cannot imagine when P grows up and sees all this harmful comments about his father- she adores her Dad and Max. Even though this set-up is not ideal for P, I love that she gets more love via her father and Max, her step-father.

Kyvat is not a bad father, all because he wants to keep his relationship with P private and away from press intrusion. I don’t know why people see it as a requirement to post their children on social media as a way to prove to strangers that they spend time and love their child. Like why???

Agree, as long as Daniel and Kelly are doing their parental duties to P, and she grows up surrounding with love, then everything works out.

I cannot imagine when P grows up and sees all this harmful comments about his father- she adores her Dad and Max. Even though this set-up is not ideal for P, I love that she gets more love via her father and Max, her step-father.

Kyvat is not a bad father, all because he wants to keep his relationship with P private and away from press intrusion. I don’t know why people see it as a requirement to post their children on social media as a way to prove to strangers that they spend time and love their child. Like why???
yeah not trying to go too off topic, but I had an ex who basically lost custody of his daughter due to the pandemic closing the border between US and Canada and he couldn't get across to spend his allotted visits, so courts took away visitation. He wasn't a great guy in general, we broke up for a reason, but he was an excellent and responsible father who put every dime he had into legally fighting for his paternal rights.
Last year after 3 years of failing to sway the mom friendly Canadian courts as a US male, he decided to move to Canada and become a legal resident to get his rights. Again we broke up for very obvious reasons, but his relationship with his daughter (was 6, now 10) was so important to him, he sacrificed everything. So yeah I get annoyed when people glorify one side of the family and throw the under under the bus without knowing the whole story.

• Wow
yeah not trying to go too off topic, but I had an ex who basically lost custody of his daughter due to the pandemic closing the border between US and Canada and he couldn't get across to spend his allotted visits, so courts took away visitation. He wasn't a great guy in general, we broke up for a reason, but he was an excellent and responsible father who put every dime he had into legally fighting for his paternal rights.
Last year after 3 years of failing to sway the mom friendly Canadian courts as a US male, he decided to move to Canada and become a legal resident to get his rights. Again we broke up for very obvious reasons, but his relationship with his daughter (was 6, now 10) was so important to him, he sacrificed everything. So yeah I get annoyed when people glorify one side of the family and throw the under under the bus without knowing the whole story.
Wow, I’m happy that your daughter has a relationship with her father!

Back to the topic, I really hope Kelly is preparing P for the press intrusion she’s going to experience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.