F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO! I'm always laughing when these couples are acting so in love when they know there are cameras on them and then when they have no idea...
View attachment 2865743
Just proof that they only show the good times on social media (like we all do!!). We will never know what is really going on.

But for a couple who have been apart for some time, they look if they are already annoyed by being together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After it was noticed they didn't post a picture together for Easter (how they did years before), looks like they are trying reeeeeeeeally hard now. :ROFLMAO:
1712685383409.png
1712685410118.png

---
notice over the shoulder hands holding of doom show off *coughs*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After it was noticed they didn't post a picture together for Easter (how they did years before), looks like they are trying reeeeeeeeally hard now. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2865886 View attachment 2865888
---
notice over the shoulder hands holding of doom show off *coughs*

WE WANT SLAGGY GEORGE
(I am sorry Carmen, but I will find you a boyfriend to make up for that wish of mine)
---
well, he is not wrong (that last part, if translated correctly), is he :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion ... Is it all just PR for GR?
I'm struggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OH yes, push some more. :ROFLMAO: Should have been "my 🤴 " actually... she doesn't know how to play this game.
1712689263038.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1712689942630.png

EDIT: didnt even see what y'all said above me, guess we're all thinking the same tit lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My gut is still saying there’s something going on between them 🤔

Reactions: 2
Carlos'... or better say "Carlos'" 😍 is way too repetitive now to be even considered bare minimum. It really feels like "yeah, I'm suppose to do something, so this should be it, now leave me alone for a while" and it doesn't feel honest at all. It's giving "not really bothered, but must do it" vibes.
To be fair tho, many men are just crap and they do go with the bare minimum. See my husband, who will reply to any WhatsApp I send him with “OK 👍🏽” regardless of content 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they never look particularly natural together but she really is giving "I dont really want to be here" vibes
tall guy small girl only has so many bedroom scenarios. stopped dating tall dudes when I got tired of wearing cute heels
---
To be fair tho, many men are just crap and they do go with the bare minimum. See my husband, who will reply to any WhatsApp I send him with “OK 👍🏽” regardless of content 🤦🏻‍♀️
yes in that case the man is conditioned to answer and not ignore you, because he knows not answering would be far worse. He is a husband, and he is doing the husband bare minimum, but also positive (y).
Sometimes I think men really benefitted most from emojis. less typingout feelings more female response satisfaction
that said, I guess you are technically married to"Mr. Bean"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
After Hola it's Spanish brand Hoss Intropia that "betrayed" Isa-I see Rebecca walked their runway today in Barcelona (where else) and they follow Isa and her podcast and she follows them 😅 :oops:

Rebecca,on the other hand, follows Charlotte DP, but I don't know if it is new.

But nevermind, nothing else really matters when Sharl is walking around Maranello/Italy holding a puppy 🥰
tumblr_b588ef7901f9ae75bce08ff26dc65a95_9dfb2332_2048.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
why do they always dress as if they’re 57 years old!!
Because every single outfit they wear is sponsored by TH.

TH to me has always been about trying to capture that preppy, New England / Hamptons 'old money' look, but what it actually gives is new money trying to look old money.

• Haha
Because every single outfit they wear is sponsored by TH.

TH to me has always been about trying to capture that preppy, New England / Hamptons 'old money' look, but what it actually gives is new money trying to look old money.
that vibe is not gonna work if they keep pulling tit like this:

1712720817889.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No worries, they are back

---
Rebecca,on the other hand, follows Charlotte DP, but I don't know if it is new.
Looks like it's new, she must be really desperate for Monaco as it cannot be about Carlos to Charles to Lorenzo to her, she must know Carlos and Charles are really NOT friends at all. 🤦‍♀️ (Or she was hired to lure Charlotte away from Lorenzo so he could go back to Norman :ROFLMAO:)
(or actual wags don't want to have anything to do with her in the paddock, so Charlotte as a brutal social climber who thinks she is famous now would do)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.