F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOLLLLL, i canttt

View attachment 2839318

why is the whole grid in here???
Looked like this Amber girl is famous since 2018. That's why her photos appeared on Insta explore page of many F1 grids. 🤣 She also has Tiktok, Twitter, and Youtube channel.
Surprisingly, she has own Tattle thread since 2020. 🤣 Here:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The amount of times I've rewatched this is unhealthy. Their connection is just so natural - Becky could never! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching a video a gossip account shared of Hannah talking about being a pre-med student while travelling and she says she's doing online schooling and its "such a blessing" . Says she did it before meeting Liam (sure). Has no idea what residency she wants to do.

Honestly, out of all the wagabees she gives me really bad vibes. It's funny hearing her talk about "omg travel helps me explore the beauty of other cultures" when she's a diehard Trump supporter and that man hates immigrants and his supporters are roaring racists. Also one of the few I hope flunks out of med school for the influencer path because nobody needs an anti-vaxx doctor handling their care,

Reactions: 6
Watching a video a gossip account shared of Hannah talking about being a pre-med student while travelling and she says she's doing online schooling and its "such a blessing" . Says she did it before meeting Liam (sure). Has no idea what residency she wants to do.

Honestly, out of all the wagabees she gives me really bad vibes. It's funny hearing her talk about "omg travel helps me explore the beauty of other cultures" when she's a diehard Trump supporter and that man hates immigrants and his supporters are roaring racists. Also one of the few I hope flunks out of med school for the influencer path because nobody needs an anti-vaxx doctor handling their care,
Pre-med doesn't mean tit. In the US you have to do a hell of a lot more to get in and make it through med school. As an ASU student she may actually be better taking online classes, as that scool is a top party hole that sucks in blondes in bikinis. I was pre med, not there, and got into med school. It was absolute hell ant cut throat the first 2 Years, but minus the lab portions, she could definitely be taking it online. In my junior year (her year) all I did was study for the MCAT and do other coursework. Had no life but did manage to make several trips to visit my bf at the time who was doing finance that semester in London. She may not even be doing the MCAT until later.
Not defending her and ASU certainly isn't gonna get her into a top med school, but it's very far from the training in other countries. You would have zero clue what doctors do and definitely no where close to a specialty. All just cramming as many facts in your head as possible in 2 years and passing the MCAT.
---
Alright just saw it
Yeah I think she's a spoiled rich kid who was not gonna be okay doing sorority life. She still comes off as entitled but I totally don't see her around the college scene there. It would be beneath her (and honestly me too).
---
Oh and she wants to be a PA. That's not really a doctor at all, but still necessary. Not gonna be hell for her at all. she doesn't need to do tit or go to class That's super easy. But eventually she will have to work, if she wants to work that is.
---
Screenshot_20240327_024842_Instagram.jpg

Pasta's gonna love this

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is actually the best I've ever seen Flavy look, she's such a pretty girl idk why she ages herself two decades with the thick makeup and rich divorcee outfits
She looks better not smiling
---
supermodels. Who is that guy btw
They are also morphing Into dressing the same
But Carlos isn't gonna share that clover motors hoodie lando gave him years ago*
*I made this up but I like to believe it's true

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who doesn’t really find this cute or funny? As someone who’s been victim of DV it just touches a nerve I guess. Or maybe I’m completely overthinking it 😂

You are absolutely not the only one. I was shocked when I saw it. There is nothing funny or cute about it. I like Alex but this is totally not it. This is not a topic for jokes.
---
This is what is scary about this whole. She totally ditched her real personality to morph into someone else just to fit in. If this is not toxic then I don't know what is. 🤷‍♀️
But it works well for very young fans who would write how cute it is that they are matching.

Reactions: 2
This is what is scary about this whole. She totally ditched her real personality to morph into someone else just to fit in. If this is not toxic then I don't know what is. 🤷‍♀️
How else is she going to land a rich husband?? Does she care if she has her individuality? NO SHE CAN HAVE SAINZ MONEYYYY 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stalking drivers stories, this is unexpected collab. 😐 Hulk to Red Bull next year? 🤣
Screenshot_20240327_193637_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why is there tons of photos of charles and alexandra from 2023 summer leaked 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.