F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is crazy. No matter if he was on this flight or not. Very "nice" he did not show up when his kids were seen handcuffed. This better gets clear soon as theories and speculations (also regarding his sons) are crazy. Including one of the houses having a secret tunnel and that is the least crazy I read.
One name to connect this to everything
honestly a lot to put in one post but Diddy as at Rubin's party's and those parties were more like the long island sex parties/orgies I know about. Meek Mill is a fun aspect
Becky gonna be an informant for sex trafficking now?
Diddy was filmed pacing around the Miami executive PJ airport. Not arrested but was possibly trying to head out of Miami while his actual plane was heading out of LA to Barbuda remote strip

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
honestly a lot to put in one post but Diddy as at Rubin's party's and those parties were more like the long island sex parties/orgies I know about. Meek Mill is a fun aspect
Diddy was filmed pacing around the Miami executive PJ airport. Not arrested but was possibly trying to head out of Miami while his actual plane was heading out of LA to Barbuda remote strip
I guess if this case has some substance I don't want to think how many people it can bring down, allegedly the lawsuits, that the raid might be related to - but I don;t know if it was confirmed - do name some celebrity names. they did not arrest him right? for now only raids of homes, but I guess there must be some evidence to allow raids of multiple mansions at once. I guess only time will tell. and what info will see the daylight will probably depend on many factors, also money
---
oh Carlos 🤣
a soft launch of Pieruligi!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Becky done pose like this?
View attachment 2838050
she's funny
I like her
even with those toes
---
I guess if this case has some substance I don't want to think how many people it can bring down, allegedly the lawsuits, that the raid might be related to - but I don;t know if it was confirmed - do name some celebrity names. they did not arrest him right? for now only raids of homes, but I guess there must be some evidence to allow raids of multiple mansions at once. I guess only time will tell. and what info will see the daylight will probably depend on many factors, also money
---

a soft launch of Pieruligi!
works harder on launching his trainer than his 'supermodel' (that is cracking me up) Wag

was invested in this guy since I started listening to 2Pac and went down a rabbit hole of murder conspiracies, I always thought he was involved in some way, and now I found out that he was linked to the deaths of several people-including Kim Porter and Erica Kennedy, making me all the more suspicious, and don't even get me started on his possible involvement in Biggie's death + all these SA & 'r*pe cases- including an ex, a 17 year old girl, a music producer, and several other rumored ones- how can a single man cause this much damage?? Is there no justice in the world.

was invested in this guy since I started listening to 2Pac and went down a rabbit hole of murder conspiracies, I always thought he was involved in some way, and now I found out that he was linked to the deaths of several people-including Kim Porter and Erica Kennedy, making me all the more suspicious, and don't even get me started on his possible involvement in Biggie's death + all these SA & 'r*pe cases- including an ex, a 17 year old girl, a music producer, and several other rumored ones- how can a single man cause this much damage?? Is there no justice in the world.
twitter calling MR the man pimping out young black men at his parties in addition to the usual offerings

• Sad
Reactions: 1
twitter calling MR the man pimping out young black men at his parties in addition to the usual offerings
Creepy! And I honestly don't believe people who were/are in any way involved with him are oblivious of what was/is happening there. And yes, I'm looking at our favorite "supermodel" here as well.

Becky having fun with Rubin.
1711466267418.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
my personal theory is that a lot of "celebs" friendships and partying together are to create back up and connections in case you need them to get you out of trouble only because the person you know doesn't want you to get bad rep as it can affect them by association. So I have no doubts a lot of things are covered and never get out just because they are done by people who have friends who don;t want their names to be dragged into mess so they help cover the mess even if they did not participate in it.

I absolutely don't want to mix anyone into this at this stage automatically, when nothing is confirmed, everything is super shady and nothing is known for sure (I saw mentions of some other people who might be dragged into this, the names are flying that you would not suppose would), but I just wanted to say one thing for now. This is an unfortunate risk anyone who wants to use connections has to be aware of, especially when you are getting close to big money and big names. You get close to some people thinking you are gaining what you want, good for you, but when something comes up against them, you are dragged into the mix with them even if you had nothing to do with their other shady business.

Coming back to our fave, it was always one of our theories that if they are a PR thing (or it started as PR and got sort of real), it was not CS who was supposed to gain the most from this PR wise. looking at this season so far, it is not such an improbable theory as it all looks like a step by step plan, starting probably from a certain ad. that is all I have to add at this point. :)
---
yeah, it's a whole another world and it seems we only know like 1% of it. I wanted to check what 50cent wrote about the case today, cause I know he has a beef with p.diddy and what I found first was Business Insider's article about their conflict. oh lord where have we landed. But if 50 is right, indeed shot just got real.
---
announcement: some on topic, F1 only content will follow :LOL:
---
last thing though, I promise: @Pole er bear I found one civil lawsuit online, I guess it's one of the few, but I did not look for all of them, just saw the link to one and checked. The lawsuit is marked as civil, I will read it later, but I am wondering - if it's civil, there must be some criminal investigation also ongoing for the raids to happen, right? could it be that what is described in the civil lawsuit triggers the prosecutor to start investigation - in other words, the victim files civil lawsuit first and seeks damages and it kind of works as criminal complaint at the same time, not the other way around ---
AS PROMISED, now F1 content only, a cleanse

open-uri20121022-15415-14u221q.jpg
-x-still-not-over-this-week-shout-v0-d28vpjiwmmqc1.jpg
FblDFzraQAIV3kL?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

---
Horner's news, but not the ones you would expect, he wants to build a swimming pool and the neighbors are against 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Confirmation by Marko, the swap by Miami rumours are false however another De Vries/Gasly style summer break swap isn’t completely ruled out

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Confirmation by Marko, the swap by Miami rumours are false however another De Vries/Gasly style summer break swap isn’t completely ruled out
Everytime they start denying something publicly, the odds are it's totally true though. :cautious:

Reactions: 8
Ginge gives me life ... "you can't park there" "How's he won? He's been in the interval for ages!" 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pole er - what the hell is going on in the US? Just read that Diddy is gonna bring down Jay-Z for multiple murders, including that of his pregnant mistress! 🙈

I love that we have such an international thread - we've got gossip covered all over!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.