F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there tons of photos of charles and alexandra from 2023 summer leaked 😭😭😭😭
I was coming here to ask this, this morning and then got distracted (pesky ADHD)

I thought they were new, as suddenly my instagram was full of them, but no, they're from last year. Why?

Reactions: 4
All I see is signs, all I see is dollar signs. Yup.
I took a look at her older photos on her own account and the difference and style change is undeniable and it is not just the differences of occassions. It really looks like she is morphing into Carlos style wise

---
I was coming here to ask this, this morning and then got distracted (pesky ADHD)

I thought they were new, as suddenly my instagram was full of them, but no, they're from last year. Why?
now I expect old Becky and Carlos pics too. Corsica was too precious of an organised paparazzi photo shoots for both Ferrari guys, it would be such a waste if not all pics came to light :ROFLMAO:

I love them, but the shots with looking straight into camera - boys whyyyy:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
now whats this ordeal about Carmen deleting pics from her Instagram with certain brands etc etc, along with a post of her getting her boating license, which according to certain people isn't supposed to be happening so soon after her diagnosis of epilepsy???

1711562454760.png

This post is legit gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
now whats this ordeal about Carmen deleting pics from her Instagram with certain brands etc etc, along with a post of her getting her boating license, which according to certain people isn't supposed to be happening so soon after her diagnosis of epilepsy???

View attachment 2840500

This post is legit gone.
Surprised she didn't make that fp delete it too. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The New Carlando challenge just dropped. Don't mind me, I'll just be reminiscing about days gone past and crying at how happy they are around each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That new challenge really is Carlando at their best. They simply can’t resist giggling at each other the whole time 🫶🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The New Carlando challenge just dropped. Don't mind me, I'll just be reminiscing about days gone past and crying at how happy they are around each other.
Do you have the link please? I can't find it.

Reactions: 1
I’m not going into any sexuality discussion but no one can tell me that Carlos wasn’t Lando’s first crush, however manly it was. Him tweeting Carlos relentlessly back in 2012 and never getting his attention is the beginning of a romance novel, can’t tell me otherwise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
um, since when did George unfollow Hulkenberg??

1711566811742.png

And this guy follows absolutely EVERYONE on the grid

LOL! What? Like isn't this picture exactly like that time from Monaco with Lando? :rolleyes: 🤣
So she failed failed failed and now wants to go back?
1711570997672.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
LOL! What? Like isn't this picture exactly like that time from Monaco with Lando? :rolleyes: 🤣
View attachment 2840757
Well I tell you, that I looked at the photo first before the caption and thought this was yet another date with Lando.. I was about to cry.

Joao, for the love of god, please take her back (i am not a football fan so don't have any cares for him) and take her away from our boys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2840757
These two are so enmeshed, they're 100% gonna break up and make up a bunch, probably have a baby in the middle and be a mess for a long time.
Also can't blame her, being a Barca WAG has some high currency

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.