Amber Phillips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Influencer from London that probably has half of Twitter blocked. Friends with a lot of ex-islanders so wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up on Love Island at some point.

She’s a pretty girl but I feel she’s very basic looking and just wealthy? I was watching her snapchat story and one of her friends said the n word I actually couldn’t believe it (with the hard R). She didn’t delete it and it was up for 24hrs??? Absolutely ignorant.

No idea why she thinks everyone and their nan wants her man, he aint all that AT ALL
saw that was absolutely cringing he’s punching anyways. She’s a pretty girl but without sounding rude she just seems basic to me I don’t really get the hype

Reactions: 1
She’s a pretty girl but without sounding rude she just seems basic
I agree! She screams basic, I also noticed she hardly posts snap/insta stories without a filter. Take away the filters and facetune and I don’t think she wouldnt be as popular

Reactions: 2
Her tan is ridiculous too. There’s pictures where she literally looks racially ambiguous.

I agree! She screams basic, I also noticed she hardly posts snap/insta stories without a filter. Take away the filters and facetune and I don’t think she wouldnt be as popular
She’s not a naturally pretty girl whatsoever. Below is her before the lip, nose, chin, jaw filler (she’s admitted she had all this work done), veneers and before she started abusing Facetune/FaceApp. Trust me, it is ALL heavy editing and heavy make-up. Her face is soooo obviously edited in her photos. Granted, she has nice natural boobs and that is why she has such a big following...cause she gets them out 24/7. And takes photos in her underwear on her parents bed 💀 She has no idea how privileged her lifestyle is, her parents are well-off and that has allowed her to stay at home rent free, unemployed and take millions of photos of herself in their nice house half naked and flaunt her instagram money. Literally never come across such a self-obsessed, self-absorbed human. Like
you have to be mentally unwell to take THAT many videos and pictures of yourself every single day. Her worth must be tied so much to external validation from desperate men on Instagram by now, it’s actually sad.
D347F51C-7592-4B80-B08D-BB8F95B00466.jpeg
9F793A44-E8CE-45F5-9C54-278DC64B3770.jpeg
CBD7E97D-B73C-4F14-B0AB-762A07DA843D.jpeg
D12E8F27-E7A8-41DD-B62C-E1467D922B29.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She went to my school and was actually quite a bully. She bullied me she bullied a gay guy and used to shout ‘gay’ across the cafeteria at him she bullied a few girls and used to shout ‘slut’ and ‘ugly’ and ‘fat’ at them (when in fact i know she slept with the majority of boys from our area anyway) this was about 2 or 3 years ago. It upsets me and annoys me when she writes about being kind because she most definitely isn’t. She used to write on social media ‘ exposing’ people from the area too and is just actually a very nasty girl but gets away with it coz she gets her tits out every opportunity she can. She flaunts her ‘wealth’ but lives in a bit of a crappy area on a busy main road

Reactions: 4
She’s not a naturally pretty girl whatsoever. Below is her before the lip, nose, chin, jaw filler (she’s admitted she had all this work done), veneers and before she started abusing Facetune/FaceApp. Trust me, it is ALL heavy editing and heavy make-up. Her face is soooo obviously edited in her photos. Granted, she has nice natural boobs and that is why she has such a big following...cause she gets them out 24/7. And takes photos in her underwear on her parents bed 💀 She has no idea how privileged her lifestyle is, her parents are well-off and that has allowed her to stay at home rent free, unemployed and take millions of photos of herself in their nice house half naked and flaunt her instagram money. Literally never come across such a self-obsessed, self-absorbed human. Like
you have to be mentally unwell to take THAT many videos and pictures of yourself every single day. Her worth must be tied so much to external validation from desperate men on Instagram by now, it’s actually sad. View attachment 347121View attachment 347123View attachment 347125View attachment 347127
not a chance is that the same person... WOWOWOWOWOWW

I like her! I think she seems sweet and she’s pretty (she knows she is) but I don’t see anything wrong with that personally! Her tiktoks do make me cringe though

I like her! I think she seems sweet and she’s pretty (she knows she is) but I don’t see anything wrong with that personally! Her tiktoks do make me cringe though
yeah she’s a bit of a Fiat 500 (or shall I say Porsche cause that’s her next car apparently) airhead but she’s cute. Without sounding rude or racist in any form I just think she’s your basic rich white girl. But she’s invested it well so I really have to give it to her!

yeah she’s a bit of a Fiat 500 (or shall I say Porsche cause that’s her next car apparently) airhead but she’s cute. Without sounding rude or racist in any form I just think she’s your basic rich white girl. But she’s invested it well so I really have to give it to her!
Yeah I agree! She’s come from money so she’s comfortable but she’s making something of it and does a lot for herself (so it seems anyway). I just think as influencers come she’s very unproblematic and just a nice girl, whereas the majority are ignorant 😅

Reactions: 2
Very pretty girl even before all the fillers I think!! Just the constant pouting in her stories and the way she speaks but I suppose that’s London isn’t it

Reactions: 3