F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pole er - what the hell is going on in the US? Just read that Diddy is gonna bring down Jay-Z for multiple murders, including that of his pregnant mistress! 🙈

I love that we have such an international thread - we've got gossip covered all over!
I'm a bit more concerned about the collapse of the Baltimore bridge :eek:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
for once in my life, I appreciate Kanye having a big mouth 🙏

'Cathy White (Jay Z's mistress) was reported to have died from a brain aneurysm. Claudia Jordan best friend is also dead and it appears Jay-Z was involved with this incident as well. Some may brush this off as a typical no substance rumor until you realize what Kanye West said years ago while on stage on the Saint Pablo tour regarding Jay-Z and and his potential "killers for hire".

Kanye: “Jay Z—call me, bruh. You still ain’t called me. Jay Z, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head. Please call me. Talk to me like a man.”

Mans outed Diddy & Meek Mill too

• Wow
Pole er - what the hell is going on in the US? Just read that Diddy is gonna bring down Jay-Z for multiple murders, including that of his pregnant mistress! 🙈

I love that we have such an international thread - we've got gossip covered all over!
We thought you guys got too much attention with the whole KateGate
decided 30 year old unsolved coastal rap issues should spice things up a bit
---
I'm a bit more concerned about the collapse of the Baltimore bridge :eek:
so not gonna lie. when I saw that at wee hours this morning I kept hearing "London Bridge is Falling Down" in the back of my head.
so bizarre, but so lucky It was a quiet time with traffic. Im in DC now and that just made my commute back not fun.

• Sad
was invested in this guy since I started listening to 2Pac and went down a rabbit hole of murder conspiracies, I always thought he was involved in some way, and now I found out that he was linked to the deaths of several people-including Kim Porter and Erica Kennedy, making me all the more suspicious, and don't even get me started on his possible involvement in Biggie's death + all these SA & 'r*pe cases- including an ex, a 17 year old girl, a music producer, and several other rumored ones- how can a single man cause this much damage?? Is there no justice in the world.
I watched something on him recently, never knew how shady he was cause he was always portrayed as gangsta rapper turned good but bleeping hell he's in deep in lots of crappy things

Reactions: 4
Tea on the recently released "pap" photos of Alex and Charles on the beach from last summer.

It's not on f1gossipofficial's main Instagram feed (another account shared the screenshot), so I'm guessing this is one of their member/subscription exclusives that you have pay to access? I'm still not convinced that Alex and Charles are a PR couple in the sense that they're together exclusively for PR. Especially because Alexandra has done duck all with her new platform. But they're definitely playing the PR game at a level that other couples aren't. I have a high tolerance for PDA and cutesy content that a lot of people would find cringe worthy... but this is too much even for me 😭

Does anyone know how these photos were released? Were they leaked? Because some photos of Alexandra are extremely unflattering. I can't imagine her choosing to release them herself

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 6.58.43 PM.png

Reactions: 8
Tea on the recently released "pap" photos of Alex and Charles on the beach from last summer.

It's not on f1gossipofficial's main Instagram feed (another account shared the screenshot), so I'm guessing this is one of their member/subscription exclusives that you have pay to access? I'm still not convinced that Alex and Charles are a PR couple in the sense that they're together exclusively for PR. Especially because Alexandra has done duck all with her new platform. But they're definitely playing the PR game at a level that other couples aren't. I have a high tolerance for PDA and cutesy content that a lot of people would find cringe worthy... but this is too much even for me 😭

Does anyone know how these photos were released? Were they leaked? Because some photos of Alexandra are extremely unflattering. I can't imagine her choosing to release them herself

View attachment 2839185
Sounds like LA.

Reactions: 1
Off topic but I was stalking this insta girl and look who used to like her photos 🤭
NOT THE LITTLE AUSTRALIAN KOALA BEAR OSCAR😭😭😭
---

View attachment 2839185
it all looks as if the time was divided between Carlos and Becky and Charles and Alex. The first ones got first races, appearances around etc (we still don;t know if Rebecca appears in Japan) and Charles and Alex have now.😅

• Haha
Not off topic at all, that's the most interesting Oscar tea we've ever gotten 😂
Haha! 😂🤭 she’s a British insta model, they don’t follow each other now. Not sure if they ever did and it was just a random like as it was sooo long ago 🤣
---
Okay so on further investigation…

Weird coincidence? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haha! 😂🤭 she’s a British insta model, they don’t follow each other now. Not sure if they ever did and it was just a random like as it was sooo long ago 🤣
---

Weird coincidence? 😂
This is actually hilarious. Your investigative journalism just transformed that way we see Oscar 😂

Oscar was around 17/18 around the time so I think he didn't know these models personally and was just being the typical horny teenage boy 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is actually hilarious. Your investigative journalism just transformed that way we see Oscar 😂

Oscar was around 17/18 around the time so I think he didn't know these models personally and was just being the typical horny teenage boy 💀
Same!! 😂 I did a double take when I saw his name!
I wasn’t that shocked to see Lando’s though, but what a coincidence both papaya boys were on it at the same time 😂
How worlds collide! 🤣

• Haha
Yes, this is f1official's post that has my full support and no suspicions :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who doesn’t really find this cute or funny? As someone who’s been victim of DV it just touches a nerve I guess. Or maybe I’m completely overthinking it 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
---

Weird coincidence? 😂
LOLLLLL, i canttt

1711501022988.png

why is the whole grid in here???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who doesn’t really find this cute or funny? As someone who’s been victim of DV it just touches a nerve I guess. Or maybe I’m completely overthinking it 😂

You’re not over thinking it.
It’s not the worst thing ever made, but if a friend of mine was gonna post something like this I’d tell her not to.

• Heart

I wont lie, this sort of stuff triggers me a lot and considering how sudden and rapid that movement was, my heart practically stopped.
Its a random goofy ass trend on TikTok, but creators with larger platforms need to take some responsibility and at the least put a trigger warning somewhere, just in case. It doesn't go to the stage of being as insensitive as Claudia's popping pills tiktok (*eyeroll*), but its more triggering

• Heart

View attachment 2839185
i saw a theory about charles' friend antoine being the one who took the pictures but i'm not sure how likely that is
it is very weird though that there's recently been an influx of "never before seen" photos from like 8 months ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.