F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max laughing and looking that way suggests Daniel did something silly 😂

Oh god 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The crowd cheering "Vettel, Vettel, Vettel" 😭😭😭

I've never been the biggest Seb fan, and I'll be honest I wasn't that bothered about him leaving, but this weekend, it's hit me, he's gonna be a loss to the sport. He's a huge character. And yeah. 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here we go guys! It’s been an absolute pleasure experiencing my first full F1 season in years with you queens! I would’ve been lost without you this year 😭 I’m so in love with this silly little sport and I’m over the moon it’s brought all you lovely people into my life. Can’t wait for our winter break adventures and roll on next season! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All the tributes, all the goodbyes, all the endings, the retirement, the families, it's a lot, it's overwhelming, and in the words of the late great Murray Walker I've got to stop, because I've got a lump in my throat. 😭😭😭
Oh bloody hell Stephen...now you've really set.me off conjuring up the spirit of Murray 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok, I am back for the race, but not entrely cause it turns out I will need to leave for a while during it, I am planning strategics to not miss too much, damn :LOL:😅
Lets enjoy this!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
for one last time this year….

1AB2E83E-C911-43CB-8574-652BFC398541.jpeg

very grateful for all you lovely people. one last time, let’s do this! 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m an emotional wreck already! It’s going to be a long winter without those 20 men racing around a track. I still can’t believe we’ve no Seb, Mick, DR and of course Latifi next year.

Ok Ferrari let’s not F up today.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was jamming so hard to that last opening theme of the season 🤣💃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was jamming so hard to that last opening theme of the season 🤣💃
Same! 💃 😂

Now I'm hoping that my trip to Abu Dhabi on my broom works out and the Red Bulls have a technical failure. 🤞🙌
I have also allied myself with my friend on track to sneak in and hide all of Red Bulls tyres.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s gooooooo!! So excited for the race, don’t duck it up Merceds/Ferrari/Maclaren

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love that Britta is going to work with Seb for the next few months. Let’s hope it’s a good one for all the leavers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.