F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SAME! Every time that Petronas infomercial style ad comes on I shout CRIKEYYYY PETRONAS IS BLOODY MARVELLOUS BLIIIIIMEY!
🤣🤣🤣

nicely done! nicely done! ccrrriikkeeyy!!

also, read the room, esteban, come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
from your lips to the racing gods’ ears stephen 🕯

i cannot end this with another red bull win.
I am afraid it will, just choosing the moment when I will start observing Latifi's race to save myself from getting to nervous about the result 😂😂

Ffs I need to leave for a while now, I hope I will not miss anything too dramatic 😆 see you😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
oh no! :( i’m sure they’ll replay somewhere, if not we’ll try and put as much content here for you 💙

also sharl I SWEAR TO GOD 😭🙏🏻
Thanks love. Gutted because I wanted to see Seb’s send off. Hope he had a good one. Lewis doesn’t seem to be having a good race.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I swear to god, if George goes up to terrorise the Redbulls he'll be god tier to me.

And ffs Ocon....you pain in the arse Frenchman 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Lewis definitly caught some damage, this is already the 2nd or third time he go wide in that turn

Reactions: 5
Why does Lewis always sound like he’s inside a washing machine on his radio 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going to need shots to get me through this French pain.

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.