F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last "Montez le volume et rendez vous au premier virage" of the season (or it's light out and away we go in England). Good race everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
*adds to French phrase book*
It doesn't mean the same as in english but this is our commentator signature sentence. He says it at the end of the formation lap, it means "Turn the sound up and see you at turn one". So we have no sound except the engine noise for the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It doesn't mean the same as in english but this is our commentator signature sentence. He says it at the end of the formation lap, it means "Turn the sound up and see you at turn one". So we have no sound except the engine noise for the start.
I LOVE THAT! Okay I am deffo watching on French TV next year 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i love george’s on board racing advice 🤣

i think someone else said it here but since those comics i can only hear CRIKEY BLIMEY NICELY DONE (and that crying cccrrrrikkkeeyy) when he speaks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i love george’s on board racing advice 🤣

i think someone else said it here but since those comics i can only hear CRIKEY BLIMEY NICELY DONE (and that crying cccrrrrikkkeeyy) when he speaks 🤣
SAME! Every time that Petronas infomercial style ad comes on I shout CRIKEYYYY PETRONAS IS BLOODY MARVELLOUS BLIIIIIMEY!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.