F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t caught up on the thread yet but the McLaren team cowboy hats has me 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
i just cut a piece of chocolate fudge cake the size of my head, i have a gingerbread latte, the combined sugar intake is surely going to lead to a huge sugar crash later but i am 😭😭😭😭

i knew it would be emotional but 😭😭 and yes fernando, my chaotic 🦁, LET SEB PAST!

everyone let seb past! but not sharl, bb you need the points.

πŸ•―sharl second place prayer circleπŸ•―

• Heart
Reactions: 10
First glass of wine poured. Went for a German one today. Danke SebπŸ’š

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Says a lot about how ready Mercedes are to throw the W13 in the skip, letting Martin Brundle fondle the car pre-race.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i just cut a piece of chocolate fudge cake the size of my head, i have a gingerbread latte, the combined sugar intake is surely going to lead to a huge sugar crash later but i am 😭😭😭😭

i knew it would be emotional but 😭😭 and yes fernando, my chaotic 🦁, LET SEB PAST!

everyone let seb past! but not sharl, bb you need the points.

πŸ•―sharl second place prayer circleπŸ•―
Also Team P2 for Sharl 🀞🀞🀞🀞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Princess of Scots thank you for the recommendation!! Parked and ready to watch ❀

4AC99A41-D0D7-4F37-85BB-E2DADB42A734.jpeg

in all seriousness, no idea how to get through the afternoon without crying. Already holding them in, need to not make a tit of myself in public :ROFLMAO:😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Martin is me trying to find my friends in the club after I’ve been to the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
β€œI’ve been thrown out of better places than this”

YASSSS MARTIN YOU SHADY KING

1668948215184.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All the tributes, all the goodbyes, all the endings, the retirement, the families, it's a lot, it's overwhelming, and in the words of the late great Murray Walker I've got to stop, because I've got a lump in my throat. 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Necessities in place:
Snapchat-1392197795.jpg

Didn't bother with the tissues, ended up bringing the whole roll of toilet paper with me, and have it on my other side πŸ˜…
I'm not ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.