F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm rushing to get back for 1! Missing all the tributes and race build up but trying to follow along frantically 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The whole AlphaTauri crew lining up outside the garage for Pierre with their Pierre cap 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WE NEED YOU HERE x
Got a friend arriving in about 20 mins and I'm currently sitting in the car waiting for my boyfriend to pick up a greggs because I can't walk more than ten steps 🤣🤣 as soon as I get in the door sky sports is going on and I'm sorting out a drink 🌚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got a friend arriving in about 20 mins and I'm currently sitting in the car waiting for my boyfriend to pick up a greggs because I can't walk more than ten steps 🤣🤣 as soon as I get in the door sky sports is going on and I'm sorting out a drink 🌚
Good lass! That’s how you do a depression F1 final race Sunday 🤣 I’m going to crack open the prosecco soon!

Here (hope it works)

I HATE LIVING IN ENGLAND. It won’t let me watch it! 😭 THIS CONFIRMS IT. I AM MOVING TO FRANCE.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good lass! That’s how you do a depression F1 final race Sunday 🤣 I’m going to crack open the prosecco soon!

I HATE LIVING IN ENGLAND. It won’t let me watch it! 😭 THIS CONFIRMS IT. I AM MOVING TO FRANCE.
Oh no ☹
I can give you a pic instead

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
On tv....DR's family......his mother emotional.....
Great his family is there for support❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Grace sobbing has set me off again… she knows it may be the last one for him 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.