F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning everyone! I didn't really had the time yesterday so i went to twitter this morning to see the reactions about the drivers dinner.

Here is the skating arrangement, it can be useful when we will have our analysis session later 😂

Can you imagine the chaos ?

That look ❤ And people think they hate each other 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just checked and found Esteban tagged 🤣. That would have been so funny. View attachment 1739073
AW MAN! he definitely wasn’t there before - oh pierre 🤣 i don’t know if i’m disappointed or not because i want baguette wars to be epic and the idea that charles will be involved somehow is 👌🏻

also, morning everyone 😘 the weekend is nearly here 😭 hope you all have the best friday xx

Good morning everyone! I didn't really had the time yesterday so i went to twitter this morning to see the reactions about the drivers dinner.

Here is the skating arrangement, it can be useful when we will have our analysis session later 😂

thank you for this - will absolutely come in handy later on. still love that pierre is head of the table!

Unsure if anyone has answered - but the lovely @Futtrit introduced me to this thread. I think a few people were feeling a bit disillusioned with the other thread and so decamped here. I really enjoy this thread.
I know the other thread is still going as well but don’t really look.

Welcome back too x
welcome (back) @luckycharmz! cece has explained it way better than i would have but, yes - i think a lot of people were finding the other thread a bit intense so this is just a lighter and most positive kinda vibe (we have heavy stuff sometimes but it’s mostly a good time) - join us!

Can I just say that wowza Alex looks like a SNACK and a half in those photos 🔥 Something about the blonde hair and shirt has made me look at him in a way I never have before! 🥵

I will leave you with this till tomorrow. Someone burn Lando’s camera. Good night xoxo

View attachment 1739157
agreed on all counts! blonde alex is 👌🏻

okay i really am going to work now, buh-bye 🫡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god guys, I’m so dumb. I got confused and thought the F1 thread was this thread and thought “ooohh it’s gotten a bit dead here, maybe we’re in mourning” and didn’t realise there’s a new thread…

off to catch up on 11 pages!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god guys, I’m so dumb. I got confused and thought the F1 thread was this thread and thought “ooohh it’s gotten a bit dead here, maybe we’re in mourning” and didn’t realise there’s a new thread…

off to catch up on 11 pages!!
and what an amazing 11 pages they are - enjoy 💙

Reactions: 4
I am confused at the schedule here. How many events did the McLaren boys attend yesterday?? 😂
The team dinner, the seb dinner and now this ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seb sitting next to Lewis ❤
And with Mick on the other side. I feel like everyone is friends with Seb but few are genuinely close to him like those 2 are. The way they spoke about each other in the press conference...there was genuine love there. Heartwarming to see that Baku 17 brought them together when it could have done the opposite.

Would also like to wholeheartedly agree with blonde Alex being an absolute dish.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1739818

And they are paddock official
Woohooo!!!!

And with Mick on the other side. I feel like everyone is friends with Seb but few are genuinely close to him like those 2 are. The way they spoke about each other in the press conference...there was genuine love there. Heartwarming to see that Baku 17 brought them together when it could have done the opposite.

Would also like to wholeheartedly agree with blonde Alex being an absolute dish.
Also Lewis’ comment about becoming better men and growing up 🥰

• Heart

Sorry if this is a duplicate, still catching up… my hormonal pregnant self cannot cope with this 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
Well it is tradition that the champion from the year before pays the meal …. 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw an article about Hass trying to contact Daniel about a seat and he never replied. I really feel like he just wouldn't be mentally able for a full in drivers seat next year... maybe its his way of just bowing out of the sport quietly??

• Sad
Reactions: 6
All the super subs today! Only 2 teams haven’t completed their quota

Reactions: 1
According to Canal+ Isack Hadjar (who finished p4 in the f3 championship this year) will be Red Bull/Alpha Tauri reserve driver next year

Of course Red Bull asks Checo to backtrack from his comments after the race in Brazil 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.