Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Ohh, Stephen!! You don't have to have me continuing my tears today 😭

Thank you for being the most thirsty bitch of us all❤ this thread (and the others) wouldn't be the same without you and your descriptions of thirsting over the drivers. I'll always be your biggest fan, and I'll always cheer you on whatever you do, but I expect that "slagging around the calendar" will be released soon. I never knew I'd be excited over homoerotica like this, but here I am, just because of you ❤

And with that said, I love the rest of you too, but Stephen really is a gem in this thread (and anyone who's trying to challenge that will have a personal visit of me withing a reasonable time to give them a proper beating, or a very stern talking to😂)

And in the spirit of my answer; id also want to thank you all in this thread for keeping it civil, being able to see when it's gone too far and we need some thirst. I appreciate each and every one of you, and I'd love for us to keep this thread going through the winter break, as it is my refuge from work and sometimes also my life outside of work. You all mean alot to me, and I don't know how to appreciate you all.❤

-drunk Minttu signing off to take a powenap or just cry some more after drinking the last sips of her wine.
Oh you are too kind.

I really do need to keep writing and get this story written. Mick may not have left F1 in the story, Daniel may not be "retired".

• Heart
Reactions: 13

90sgirl

VIP Member
My sister is obsessed with Llamas so my for her wedding my dad brought a 5ft Llama from Etsy. He’s from Peru and is called Enrique. This thing is probably taller then Yuki 😂
E072ADB5-CA81-415B-BC49-819EF4EE8E6C.jpeg

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
This guy man … why does he check his mirrors and then turn his wheel into Lewis …? He shouldn’t have been going that slowly in the middle of the track anyway but to act like this is really not normal behaviour. I’m worried how he’s gonna be next year if the Merc is competitive

Edit - idk if anyone else gets this vibe but I think Max blames Lewis for people not seeing him as a proper champion etc, and this is the only way he can take that anger out. He’s spent so long saying he doesn’t care what people think but every day it becomes clearer that he does

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
I have just got home but before I catch up, can we appreciate Pierre wearing his HAT NORMALLY to signify his playboy days are over. RIP #PierreEffect 🧢😭😩
Am not appreciating this ONE BIT. Pierre hsd seriously disappointed me....I had such high hopes for him this year and, quite frankly, the only thing to have got me through post Seb depression would have been Tulum-esque behaviour. Unless Lewis starts slagging in plain sight I fear it's going to be a loooooong winter season break.

• Haha
  • Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Sorry to bring the mood down but I’ve just deeped that Lewis physically went and spoke to Max about why BLM was so important to him and what his support would mean and then Max turned round a few years later and defended Piquet when he called him the n word … I just can’t anymore. No wonder he looks isolated in those photos, he isn’t like the others. I can’t imagine any other driver doing that, it must have been so hurtful 😞

• Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
Who’s stoking the toxicity now? Surely not the team who have had enough of all the anger within F1😮😮😮😮

What a bunch of twats, ultimately RB/Max have shown that from the top down they are a nasty toxic place. I’m not suggesting everyone who works there is but it’s not a nice place to be I’m sure….dictatorship springs to mind 😂

aidil

VIP Member
I have just got home but before I catch up, can we appreciate Pierre wearing his HAT NORMALLY to signify his playboy days are over. RIP #PierreEffect 🧢😭😩

• Haha
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Am I analysing wrong or does Max seem a bit “on his own”.
In the group shot he’s by Mick (why I spotted him) but doesn’t seem to be being interacted with. In the table shot he’s opposite Mick and between Alex and Ocon, which doesn’t seem his natural habitat!
i think alex is definitely a safe person for him - he’s so nice and they seemed to get on decently at red bull so maybe he made a beeline for him 🤣 i know he’d probably be the one i’d sit by if i was max! he definitely does seem a little on his own though.

if he prepared a hand written letter for each one of them I would not be over it ever :love:
imagine if it IS something personal for each of them from him 😭😍

edit: stop, i’m already crying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad