F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max saying anything about that qualifying being a good team effort sounded so painful for him. Like he didn't want to say it at all.
My immediate reaction was oh shut up Max, no one's going to belive that the PR team hasn't gotten you to say this to try save your image

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you would love it here πŸ˜‚ Last year they just didn't care about the McLarens. They almost never talk about them. But since the Alpines/McLaren fight this year it is insufferable πŸ™„ I mean in Brazil they said that Alpine was SO MUCH MORE serious and professional than McLaren because they had their fitted on the car as soon as fp2 beggun πŸ™„ And i was like wtf is that comment? It is not like you need 3h to put tyres on πŸ™„ I think i am not really French sometimes πŸ˜…
Shall we do a home swap and you can enjoy the McLaren love vibes on Sky and I’ll soak up the Alpine/Pierre coverage on Canal+ 🀣 It sounds like epic French pettiness and I need it in my life. I should find some dodgy feeds to watch it on next year so I can practise my French at the same time 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Max playing the team player card on that interview and the "i will do eveything for Checo" πŸ™„ The funny things is that he can't do anything to help Checo now because Perez needs to finish in front of Charles anyway. So except if Max crashes into Charles he can't help with anything πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Everyone else heard the crowd chanting Checo and then booing for Max right? I don't trust my ears not to hear what they want to hear πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I need a Canal+ subscription or use my dad's. He often calls me at the start of a race. He is still talking about Prost though and manages to show horn him into any conversation πŸ˜‚ Max is his favourite now, even though he used to work for Renault. I need him some more Alpine bias from him.

In other news, I just watched the last minute of qualifying & turned it off. I'm in the bedroom finishing charts and I could hear my husband turning on the TV & watching the post qualifying interviews alone. He may be more interested in F2 than he says he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been worrying about you since quali began, thank god you checked in with us. Thought you had either thrown yourself off a bridge or hot wired a car all the way to Maranello 🀣
i could be posting this from my hot wired car aidil - who knows?!? πŸ˜‰

(legal disclaimer: i am not. but i WISH i was)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shall we do a home swap and you can enjoy the McLaren love vibes on Sky and I’ll soak up the Alpine/Pierre coverage on Canal+ 🀣 It sounds like epic French pettiness and I need it in my life. I should find some dodgy feeds to watch it on next year so I can practise my French at the same time 🀣
Ah it could be great but i am not sure i can survive a long time only on English food πŸ˜… (sorry). I mean as much as you make fun of the french for it but i can't live without a real french baguette and not this thing you called that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Also an honourable mention to Yukino. You can really tell Pierre is over it. He's acting like he's on his notice period πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone else heard the crowd chanting Checo and then booing for Max right? I don't trust my ears not to hear what they want to hear πŸ˜…
Yes and I'm happy about it only because Redbull need to know we aren't buying what they are selling!!

Checo looked so done with Max post qualifying with the chats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ah it could be great but i am not sure i can survive a long time only on English food πŸ˜… (sorry). I mean as much as you make fun of the french for it but i can't live without a real french baguette and not this thing you called that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Good thing you said it was a real French baguette and not just French baguette. Because my mind wouldve gone straight to our two French baguettes who drives a car πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else secretly hoping Max and Checo take each other out tomorrow for the dramz 🀣
πŸ˜‚ Total drama. This would be amazing. I would worry for Checo. However, given the trouble RB had filling that second seat, they probably wouldn't drop him that quickly......unless Max insisted.

Anyone else secretly hoping Max and Checo take each other out tomorrow for the dramz 🀣
Perfect ending of the season!

Let's perform sone witchcraft for that to happen.
(I'll be flying to Abu Dhabi on my broom and duck up both cars just so were safe)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i could be posting this from my hot wired car aidil - who knows?!? πŸ˜‰

(legal disclaimer: i am not. but i WISH i was)
You and @Platformcrocs going full Thelma and Louise about to witch slap some Italians!

As someone who grew up only being allowed to eat Italian food, I am with you on that one! You don’t want our horrible excuse for β€œcuisine” over here 🀣

• Haha
Perfect ending of the season!

Let's perform sone witchcraft for that to happen.
(I'll be flying to Abu Dhabi on my broom and duck up both cars just so were safe)
I'll be up early saging, having a manifest minute and leaving offerings to the Racing gods.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.