Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Nosey bitches, its been quite a ride this season, I look forward to having my blood pressure increased again in 2023 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I feel bad for Nicholas Latifi 🥺. Everyone is sad about Mick, Seb and Daniel leaving F1 (for now) and does farewell and memories posts but no one is talking about him.
And he may not be a great driver but he looks like a really nice guy. He is also really mature, the way he handles Williams dropping him and analyses his own performances is really good. He doesn't try to hide his poor performances behind some lame excuses.
It is just like back in lockdown, he was streaming quite often with Lando, Charles, Alex and George and yet he has never been considered as a member of the twich quartet.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i agree that this has more of an air of finality than other recent retirements have :(

seb i hope you have the most lovely and chilled life ever, whatever you chose to do 🐝

• Heart
  • Sad

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Norbert vettel just said at the moment we have a tunnel with no light at the end 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
He genuinely seems more sad than Seb. I think he knows he’s got a lot more in him and it’s more external factors that are making him want to stop rather than any lack of love for actual racing. It’s not like Kimi who had had enough completely. So many other things out of Sebs control have contributed to him retiring now 😞

This makes me SOB. i so, so wish we’d have Lewis Seb and Fernando donuts😭damn you W13 and damn you Alpine full stop

• Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
Thank you lot for making this such a great place to spend the season 🥰 you've all made this such a fun year, I hope we can keep each other company during the break ❤

please keep me company during the break or I’ll lose my mind

• Heart
Oh great that’ll put me in great mood for work 🙄. I like Hulk but don’t know why they think he’ll be better than Mick. It must be so hard for Mick & Corinna. If Michael was here no way would he have been treated this way. At this point I really hope he goes to Merc as reserve. He can learn a lot from Toto & Lewis and I think him and George would be a nice dynamic. I know we laugh about George and his public school boy vibes but he does seem a nice, genuine guy and Mick is a sweetheart .
I genuinely believe Merc will look after him if he goes there...let's not forget Michael ended his career there and helped develop them into what they are today. If Sargent doesn't get the super licence points I bet they get him into Williams. Toto knows the family and their work ethic.
Also, this guy will be fighting his corner from behind the scenes...

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I feel bad for Nicholas Latifi 🥺. Everyone is sad about Mick, Seb and Daniel leaving F1 (for now) and does farewell and memories post but no one is talking about him.
And he may not be a great driver but he looks like a really nice guy. He is also really mature, the way he handles Williams dropping him and analyses his own performances is really good.
It is just like back in lockdown, he was streaming quite often with Lando, Charles, Alex and George and yet he has never been considered as a member of the twich quartet.
i know :( i wanted to find a video of him to add into my first post but there are so few. he seems such a nice guy too, and i hope george at least makes a nice post for him. he handled all the memes, and the abuse he got last year, so maturely. he’s definitely being forgotten in all of the tributes :(

speaking of tributes, another lovely one from fernando:

gosh darn 🎤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Good morning! It's 9:20 am here, i just woke up and i'm already all emotional 😭 It will be a long day and i am not ready 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad

landooooo

VIP Member
Unsure if anyone has answered - but the lovely @Futtrit introduced me to this thread. I think a few people were feeling a bit disillusioned with the other thread and so decamped here. I really enjoy this thread.
I know the other thread is still going as well but don’t really look.

Welcome back too x

He seems such a genuine sweetheart. A lovely soul.
Me too, the other thread got a bit much but love it here, welcome back for the most emosh wknd of the season 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13

OOps2022

VIP Member
I can't sleep so I am catching up with some stuff, as earlier the photos took all my focus away:LOL:ironic cause these are just photos of guys we see in one place during every race weekend, but the scenery of them and the fact that they look so playful and not DTS-drama like make them so cool. I will be studying them later, but I noticed Estie's hand on Sharls shoulder in one, what proves my working theory that the Baguette War would have some element of fight for Charles' attention. Have you seen that Lando posted this photo of him on his stories with some sunshine song?lovely that they all like Sharl so much :love:

Anyway, I meant to post: Carlos the truth king :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually, I do believe he knows stuff, he is very analytical and he would be one of the drivers I think I'd believe
(It's related to his earlier words that there are more intentional crashes that we might think and that there should be some penalties for causing red flags in quali)

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Here we go guys! It’s been an absolute pleasure experiencing my first full F1 season in years with you queens! I would’ve been lost without you this year 😭 I’m so in love with this silly little sport and I’m over the moon it’s brought all you lovely people into my life. Can’t wait for our winter break adventures and roll on next season! 😭

• Heart