F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Lewis will boycott Sky for bringing something up that he’s said is traumatic and he’d like to move on from? In what world is this an appropriate question? The lack of sensitivity astounds me but no, it’s Max that’s the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It really bugs me the way George Russell holds a microphone. Gripping it with two hands when he isn’t using it and having a finger on the fluffy bit when he is answering a question.

Just had to get that off my chest

View attachment 1738028
now you’ve pointed this out i will never unsee it 🤣

also i saw this and thought it adequately describes all of us this weekend:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s stoking the toxicity now? Surely not the team who have had enough of all the anger within F1😮😮😮😮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
this is the CUTEST THING i’ve ever seen. and full circle, it had to happen on his final weekend 😭 i love how absolutely ecstatic about it daniel is:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Who’s stoking the toxicity now? Surely not the team who have had enough of all the anger within F1😮😮😮😮

What a bunch of twats, ultimately RB/Max have shown that from the top down they are a nasty toxic place. I’m not suggesting everyone who works there is but it’s not a nice place to be I’m sure….dictatorship springs to mind 😂

Reactions: 13
What a bunch of twats, ultimately RB/Max have shown that from the top down they are a nasty toxic place. I’m not suggesting everyone who works there is but it’s not a nice place to be I’m sure….dictatorship springs to mind 😂
I’m not saying I wish an Abu Dhabi on them and their fans but … I kind of do. They deserve to know what that feels like and then maybe they wouldn’t be so mocking

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying I wish an Abu Dhabi on them and their fans but … I kind of do. They deserve to know what that feels like and then maybe they wouldn’t be so mocking
If you behave badly it will come back and bite you in the arse eventually!

i know :( i wanted to find a video of him to add into my first post but there are so few. he seems such a nice guy too, and i hope george at least makes a nice post for him. he handled all the memes, and the abuse he got last year, so maturely. he’s definitely being forgotten in all of the tributes :(

speaking of tributes, another lovely one from fernando:

damn, is Fernando getting sentimental???? (that would be preferable option for me 😂)
or he does really like Seb?
or AM made him do it as he takes Seb's place with them?

I know I will not get the answers, but this tribute is actually a nice thing from him 🤣

Wonder if Lewis will boycott Sky for bringing something up that he’s said is traumatic and he’d like to move on from? In what world is this an appropriate question? The lack of sensitivity astounds me but no, it’s Max that’s the victim

you tell them Lewis!:LOL:

don't tell me they went there :oops::oops::oops:

this is the CUTEST THING i’ve ever seen. and full circle, it had to happen on his final weekend 😭 i love how absolutely ecstatic about it daniel is:

no, stop, not my tears again, this is ADORABLE
they should never stop doing this :D

I will be so about all the farewells this weekend, like a lot of you mentioned here, and I care less about who wins than during the season, but I am really, intensively manifesting Lewis' win. I know it is less realistic than more, but it would be one of the stories to remember. I would be also happy with anyone's first win, or Sharl or Carlos of course, but can you imagine Lewis.
I hope he is manifesting it too, he wore purple top to bottom like last year today, I bet he planned it for months, this cannot be a coincidence LOL
(jk, I am too pragmatic for that, but I sometims want to imagine things LOL)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
No because I am too and I thought the same thing 😭💔 it’s been a horrid year for him idk how he keeps that wonderful smile on his face. Nothing would make me happier but I know that W13 is gonna have a fit when she sees those straights and slow corners 😭 someone said imagine Lewis takes the lead from Max at turn 5 after a safety car and after that post I am praying for it more than anything

I will be so about all the farewells this weekend, like a lot of you mentioned here, and I care less about who wins than during the season, but I am really, intensively manifesting Lewis' win. I know it is less realistic than more, but it would be one of the stories to remember. I would be also happy with anyone's first win, or Sharl or Carlos of course, but can you imagine Lewis.
I hope he is manifesting it too, he wore purple top to bottom like last year today, I bet he planned it for months, this cannot be a coincidence LOL
(jk, I am too pragmatic for that, but I sometims want to imagine things LOL)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

STOP. I am so behind on this place and DMs and all sorts, just seen this and now I’m bawling 😭😭😭 HE IS SO HAPPY TO FINALLY GET ONE BACK! Also probably the last PIERREEEEE GASLYYYYYY we’ll ever get 😩

• Heart
STOP. I am so behind on this place and DMs and all sorts, just seen this and now I’m bawling 😭😭😭 HE IS SO HAPPY TO FINALLY GET ONE BACK! Also probably the last PIERREEEEE GASLYYYYYY we’ll ever get 😩
the absolute joy on his face after he did it too - he’s like AT LAST 😀 and daniel is so genuinely charmed by it too. i am 😭😭

(lovely to see you, i was wondering where you were 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
the absolute joy on his face after he did it too - he’s like AT LAST 😀 and daniel is so genuinely charmed by it too. i am 😭😭

(lovely to see you, i was wondering where you were 😘)
It’s all he ever wanted! 🥲 Pierre’s French accent is notched up to 1000 when he shouts that too! 🤣💕 God I’ll miss them together!

Just been a crazy week as I finally have an assistant at work now so been training her up and then busy after work! Ready to wind down for the last race weekend of the year and catch up on everything after a shower 😍 Love you guys so much x

• Heart
look at this

Max would never admit this, but Lewis kind of gets him
not like gets him by approving him and giving approval for what Max does
but gets him in a way that he is not annoyed or angered by him like probably Max or maybe more Jos would like him to be annnoyed and angered by
but in "I cracked your code, I know what you are doing" kind of way

I might be wrong, just my impression, I'll think about it more after the season :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s all he ever wanted! 🥲 Pierre’s French accent is notched up to 1000 when he shouts that too! 🤣💕 God I’ll miss them together!

Just been a crazy week as I finally have an assistant at work now so been training her up and then busy after work! Ready to wind down for the last race weekend of the year and catch up on everything after a shower 😍 Love you guys so much x
it really is 🇫🇷 and that little LOVE YOU at the end (i will choose to believe daniel yelled YOU TOO back)

aw, i’m glad you have an assistant! i find training someone so stressful though - hope it’s going well 💙 enjoy your catch up, there is an adorable charles on a rollercoaster video that i think you’ll like 🤣 we’ve been missing you! 💙x

look at this

but gets him in a way that he is not annoyed or angered by him like probably Max or maybe more Jos would like him to be annnoyed and angered by

I might be wrong, just my impression, I'll think about it more after the season :LOL:
fully agree. lewis can read max like a book tbh. max will never realise or will refuse to accept that, but lewis just gets him. in a different universe, and if max didn’t have all of max’s traits, max could have learnt a lot from him. i love that interview lewis did where he basically pulled max’s driving style apart, not even in a mean way, in a more analytical way, and i was like: oh you understand him more than he will ever know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
look at this

Ah. Man. That video made me tear up a little (which I’m gonna blame on hormones but still). I had no idea he’d gone to speak to Max to try and get him to support him, and he feels like that didn’t work. That’s really telling actually, it explains why their seemingly quite light hearted relationship soured so quickly.

But yes, I think you are right. Lewis has said multiple times that he doesn’t know Max’s upbringing but he knows how his own shaped himself so that’s saying something with saying it. Also I think it’s an age thing. Lewis feels like he needs the older, mature one. If Max was Alonsos age he’d be getting the same shade Lewis gives him🤣

• Heart
I wish I did not start catching up, I am just checking some news on reddit (I don;t read comments there though, it's better to save nerves) :cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am not sure if I will watch it now, maybe I will wait till Monday

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
in further adorable french speaking drivers saying daniel’s name in very french ways news (yes, it’s niche)

and also:

• Heart
  • Haha

exactly this, it looks like all Daniel wanted was this, all this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering where you were, good to hear you are fine 🥰 I bet if Pierre saw you trainng the assistant, as Professor Aidil, he'd say you made a choice, A VERY GOOD ONE 🤣🤣 :love:

it really is 🇫🇷 and that little LOVE YOU at the end (i will choose to believe daniel yelled YOU TOO back)

aw, i’m glad you have an assistant! i find training someone so stressful though - hope it’s going well 💙 enjoy your catch up, there is an adorable charles on a rollercoaster video that i think you’ll like 🤣 we’ve been missing you! 💙x

fully agree. lewis can read max like a book tbh. max will never realise or will refuse to accept that, but lewis just gets him. in a different universe, and if max didn’t have all of max’s traits, max could have learnt a lot from him. i love that interview lewis did where he basically pulled max’s driving style apart, not even in a mean way, in a more analytical way, and i was like: oh you understand him more than he will ever know.
and probably more than any other driver does and will 😆

in further adorable french speaking drivers saying daniel’s name in very french ways news (yes, it’s niche)

and also:

AAAAWWWWWW, SHARL:love::love:

I will miss them during the off season, I hope there will be some content still

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The last quote 🤣.

Also, did not have Alonso making me emotional on my f1 bingo card this evening but that Seb tribute helmet is a really lovely surprise. He DOES have a heart after all!
So glad you are doing ok @aidil. You may need to be my emotional support person this weekend!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.