F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are winning at this single independent woman life 🀣

This has destroyed me too! WHY IS THE GRID SO WHOLESOME THIS YEAR?!

We sure are 😎

This years grid is probably the most wholesome we have 😭 I love them all so much! πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've got nothing less than two steakes waiting for me, lots of potatoes and a very heavy mushroom sauce to end it off, I'm gonna drunk cook all of this later can't wait πŸ˜‚ (and I just realised I have forgotten something for the sauce, but it's not available in the sunday-open shops, so I still can start my drinking πŸ˜…)
I'm planning on drunk cooking risotto- thats going to be interesting especially as I haven't prepped anything πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm planning on drunk cooking risotto- thats going to be interesting especially as I haven't prepped anything πŸ˜‚
I’m loving this drunk cook-and-cry-a-thon we’re all going to have later! 🀣 Risotto is a brave choice after today!

• Heart
Currently cooking dinner for the fam so ducking out of the thread for today.

Here’s to Nicky, King of Nutella, Danny Ric the Cowboy, Disney Prince Mickey of the blue eyes and Seb, Lord of all that is wholsesome on the grid.

They will all be missed.

Here’s to a safe race for all, a podium for Seb and Mick sticking two fingers up to Steiner. πŸ₯‚

Enjoy gang and try not to become dehydrated through tears. Water is your friend

πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m loving this drunk cook-and-cry-a-thon we’re all going to have later! 🀣 Risotto is a brave choice after today!
It is πŸ˜‚ but I need to use the squash I have and the other veg.
I'll probably end up making pasta

• Haha
Emotional watching them all being interviewed. I just want 1pm to come now !
well I can always rely on the person I’m β€œmarried” too to ruin my day. Roll on 2pm when he goes back to work even throu I’ll

• Sad
I’d just like to say thank you Lando for at least trying to centre the board!! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you want to join our Live stream? πŸ˜‚ I think we could get good views on a livestream of us cooking and crying over F1 drivers, think of all the people that are sitting alone and are to depressed to cook after the race πŸ˜…

• Haha
Do you want to join our Live stream? πŸ˜‚ I think we could get good views on a livestream of us cooking and crying over F1 drivers, think of all the people that are sitting alone and are to depressed to cook after the race πŸ˜…
I'm a very good talker especially when drunk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We sure are 😎

This years grid is probably the most wholesome we have 😭 I love them all so much! πŸ’—
George making the little heart ❀.
Right poppets, they are just about to do a Seb piece on Sky and I know the tears are going to start falling even though I've managed to keep it all in so far. Stupidly put mascara on earlier so fully expect to look like something out of a horror film by 3pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well no drink for me. I’ve to help my son with his Maths and English homework later and my daughter will probably want to go to her boyfriends.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
George making the little heart ❀.
Right poppets, they are just about to do a Seb piece on Sky and I know the tears are going to start falling even though I've managed to keep it all in so far. Stupidly put mascara on earlier so fully expect to look like something out of a horror film by 3pm
This is exactly why I’m makeup-free and wearing comfies today. I’ve fully embraced the depression 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I don't drink, so I will just be sad cooking a roast dinner for one seasoned with my Seb tears πŸ˜…

• Heart
I think Lando shoudl be even closer to Carlos, he is not invading his personnal space enough πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.