F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s Mick officially out of the Williams seat. Announce him please Toto. I can’t end today thinking we’ll not see him again in F1

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Well that’s Mick officially out of the Williams seat. Announce him please Toto. I can’t end today thinking we’ll not see him again in F1
I think totos ready to tbh🤣The balls in Micks court currently, I guess he probably wanted to decide when the season was over

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi, hello, are we ready or not ready for today
I thought I had enough races for this year but now I am kind of sad this one is the last, and with all these farewells:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:😭😭😭😭😭.
I know we will be fine, but still...
To distract myself from F1 I would like to say duck FIFA and their politics, they make me consider watching the World Cup at all this year and I haven't missed any World cup in my whole entire life. It's topic for another discussion but just wanted to get it out of my system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, you guys have been busy while I was gone! I need to catch up pronto! 😂

I've had a lovely morning of self care ready for the incoming drunken depression I will likely be in by mid-afternoon. Sitting down with a good brekkie and a chai latte the size of my head to see what's been happening. It's the final race of 2022 witches! ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I can’t with these tributes today 😭😭 Mick especially
Well, that made me well up AND smile. It's rare, if not unique, in F1 for someone to leave on their own terms, liked by everyone and with such a legacy. It's a bittersweet day for sure.
Also...I think I like Alonso now. Such a confusing time 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I need this f1 hoodie in my life and I have a million hoodies
It’s saved now as it’s not for sale yet here

Reactions: 4
SO MUCH CONTENT! Behold - an aidil train of thought list!

> Papa Perez's comment about Checo's breath always being in Max's helmet has absolutely sent me into orbit. Dark Papa P mode activated. If Max "mysteriously disappears" during the Winter break I think we'll all know who's responsible.
> All the content from Seb's run last night has me on my knees. I love that Mick and Charles joined him despite all the prep they must have needed to do for today!
> Is it too early to hit the bottle after McLaren's goodbye video to Danny? I'm not sobbing, YOU ARE.
> Wtf is wrong with people coming for Lando when he's made a joke?! You all know I am not the biggest Little Lord Landoâ„¢ fan but these are the times when I actually warm to him! Can't understand how anyone can see what he said as anything but a dry joke.
> ALPACAS! AL-FACKIN-PACAS! WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME SEB HAS AN ALPACA FARM?! Also @conrea37 I am beyond jealous that you also own these fluffy beauts. I love them so much! And the giant alpaca at the wedding @90sgirl ahhhhh, this is the thread that keeps on delivering!
> That Alonso comment about helping Seb get over the finish line has made me realise how much low key love I have for our favourite Spanish troll.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. As a reward, have some Yukierre (don't even get me started on the grief I am experiencing over these guys)...

1668941474992.png

Oh god I AM GONE.

Who’s watching the parade? Charles and Pierre finding each other straight as usual 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Woke up a bit sad. The reason I found the F1 threads on Tattle was because of Daniel. I’ve made good friends from here basically thanks to him 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
If Max "mysteriously disappears" during the Winter break I think we'll all know who's responsible.
If PapaPerez does that, it will kind of ruin the plans of getting Seb as Team Principal to get Max into wholesome mode, and Daniel as a helper.
I don't think Max should go to Mexico this summer break 😅
Is it too early to hit the bottle after McLaren's goodbye video to Danny? I'm not sobbing, YOU ARE.
Never to early on days like these, I just had to check if I have everything for dinner later on, so I (in theory) could just start drinking drown my sorrows already. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok this has set me off. I love their soft spot for each other and flirty interviews. I've been waiting to see what she posted...

• Sad
Woke up a bit sad. The reason I found the F1 threads on Tattle was because of Daniel. I’ve made good friends from here basically thanks to him 😢
I think that’s why I’m feeling it. I was originally solely a DR stan when I discovered these threads so I’ve got mega sadness today. I hope you’ll stick around on here, even though we’re friends and talk elsewhere now I always love your posts on here! 😭

If PapaPerez does that, it will kind of ruin the plans of getting Seb as Team Principal to get Max into wholesome mode, and Daniel as a helper.
I don't think Max should go to Mexico this summer break 😅

Never to early on days like these, I just had to check if I have everything for dinner later on, so I (in theory) could just start drinking drown my sorrows already. 😂
I’ve got my Prosecco at the ready! And pasta to soak it all up later so I can comfort eat through my depression 🤣

• Heart
I’ve got my Prosecco at the ready! And pasta to soak it all up later so I can comfort eat through my depression 🤣
I've got nothing less than two steakes waiting for me, lots of potatoes and a very heavy mushroom sauce to end it off, I'm gonna drunk cook all of this later can't wait 😂 (and I just realised I have forgotten something for the sauce, but it's not available in the sunday-open shops, so I still can start my drinking 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
I've got nothing less than two steakes waiting for me, lots of potatoes and a very heavy mushroom sauce to end it off, I'm gonna drunk cook all of this later can't wait 😂 (and I just realised I have forgotten something for the sauce, but it's not available in the sunday-open shops, so I still can start my drinking 😅)
Can’t wait for us to drunk cook together later on! 🤣 I selected pasta for a reason cos I know I can knock a sauce together even if I’m on the FLOOR 🤣

PIERRE TALKING FRENCH KLAXON 🚨

• Haha
Can’t wait for us to drunk cook together later on! 🤣 I selected pasta for a reason cos I know I can knock a sauce together even if I’m on the FLOOR 🤣

PIERRE TALKING FRENCH KLAXON 🚨
We probably should live stream it 😂 "you know *sniff* tears are the secret ingredience for a good sauce" is going to be my catchphrase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We probably should live stream it 😂 "you know *sniff* tears are the secret ingredience for a good sauce" is going to be my catchphrase 😂
I don’t need to season my food when my tears will do it for me 🤣

• Haha
I don’t need to season my food when my tears will do it for me 🤣
I love how we both just plan to cope with today by drinking, eating and making jokes about us making food and drinking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I love how we both just plan to cope with today by drinking, eating and making jokes about us making food and drinking 😂
We are winning at this single independent woman life 🤣

This has destroyed me too! WHY IS THE GRID SO WHOLESOME THIS YEAR?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.