F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen so much of this and about the bit where he joked about the crash with Leclerc.
Like why is he never allowed to joke without people hating on him?
Lol I'm not a fan of Little Lord Lando by any means but I actually thought him saying that about the restaurant food was pretty funny for him. Everyones just testy because it's the end of the season and all the alpha old skool f1 lot are trying hard to suppress their emotions because Sebs leaving and they secretly want to cry but can't because then they'll be triggered everytime the Max fans ask them if they are still crying about last year, or Lewis fans say Max is a crybaby, so they snipe at everyone else πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol I'm not a fan of Little Lord Lando by any means but I actually thought him saying that about the restaurant food was pretty funny for him. Everyones just testy because it's the end of the season and all the alpha old skool f1 lot are trying hard to suppress their emotions because Sebs leaving and they secretly want to cry but can't because then they'll be triggered everytime the Max fans ask them if they are still crying about last year, or Lewis fans say Max is a crybaby, so they snipe at everyone else πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.
I’m a Lewis and Lando fan and I thought his comment was hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do I always agree with you? πŸ˜‚
I was sure you were going to say that the old school alfa fans isn't crying because they need to show off that they are men, and real men don't cry πŸ˜…
real men do cry, and doesn't hang out on twitter under a useless throwaway or anonymous name.

They have a new F1 hoodie at H&M BTW πŸ˜‚
I'm not sure what I think about it. The front is okay, but the back is meh πŸ˜‚
20221120_001850.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s giving me Blair Waldorf gossip girl flashbacks and I’m not mad about it. I think she’d make a bin bag look good though!
I did see on Twitter Sky Germany had made a comment like why does Alex have a school girl with him - ick.
It was Norbert Vettel who said that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not fair they have all the good looking genes those Leclerc's. But I suppose we do know there is only 1 brain cell in the entire family to compensate. But when you're THAT pretty, it doesn't matter that you're just a dumb pretty himbo.
You would think that but honestly it's upsetting how quickly you stop seeing people as gorgeous when they constantly do daft things, you just start looking at them like they're some sort of overgrown child πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good Morning Tattle...it's going to be emotional. Hoping for a fabulous race and a worthy send off to my favourite πŸ’š

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You would think that but honestly it's upsetting how quickly you stop seeing people as gorgeous when they constantly do daft things, you just start looking at them like they're some sort of overgrown child πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That just means I'm gonna have to marry Lewis instead of Lando/Sharl/Pierre/Lance then. And will keep the others on the side. Oh no! What a terrible option marrying Lewis will be! My life is over! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Oh god, today is the day and I don't think I am fully prepared for all the feels!

The weather in the UK is grey and rainy and miserable to reflect this sombre occasion. Do we wear black? How many boxes of tissues are required? 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh god, today is the day and I don't think I am fully prepared for all the feels!

The weather in the UK is grey and rainy and miserable to reflect this sombre occasion. Do we wear black? How many boxes of tissues are required? 😭😭😭
Jenson is doing a poll on Twitter
BFFD6D00-E9DB-4753-B383-B35C1D321E54.jpeg

• Heart
That just means I'm gonna have to marry Lewis instead of Lando/Sharl/Pierre/Lance then. And will keep the others on the side. Oh no! What a terrible option marrying Lewis will be! My life is over! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How will you ever survive? πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All the tissues 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Good morning! It's 9:20 am here, i just woke up and i'm already all emotional 😭 It will be a long day and i am not ready πŸ₯Ί

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Blimey...this has to be one of the most genuine posts of Maxs I've seen. 2 Redbull legends ❀
RedBull PR train working in overdrive this morning πŸ˜‚ I’m sorry he just pushes all my buttons, and everything he does just feels inauthentic.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.