F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people really don't like Lando but how can you seriously think he actually poisonned all the grid and admitted it live on tv ?? 😭😭

Screenshot_20221119-211141_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Saw this Ferrari driver academy video and just want to appreciate Artur Leclerc being cute as duck.

The genetics in that family! 🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love Arthur! He’s so funny. I love the YouTube videos with him doing challenges.
I still can't decide if Arthur and his single brain cell are my fave thing about the Prema videos or if it is the other Prema drivers reactions when they have to be his partner for a challenge 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can't decide if Arthur and his single brain cell are my fave thing about the Prema videos or if it is the other Prema drivers reactions when they have to be his partner for a challenge 😅
My daughter actually came downstairs one night to see what I was laughing at & it was Arthur. I can’t even remember what it was but maybe an eating one?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Saw this Ferrari driver academy video and just want to appreciate Artur Leclerc being cute as duck.

The genetics in that family! 🔥🔥
Certain families just have those really good looking genes 🥵
(Just like the Eastwood-sons, they are also some of the lucky ones of the gene pool. In Norway we have the sugar sweet Oftebro-sons who won the gene-lottery)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Certain families just have those really good looking genes 🥵
(Just like the Eastwood-sons, they are also some of the lucky ones of the gene pool. In Norway we have the sugar sweet Oftebro-sons who won the gene-lottery)
It's not fair they have all the good looking genes those Leclerc's. But I suppose we do know there is only 1 brain cell in the entire family to compensate. But when you're THAT pretty, it doesn't matter that you're just a dumb pretty himbo.

• Haha
[/QUOTE]
This guy man … why does he check his mirrors and then turn his wheel into Lewis …? He shouldn’t have been going that slowly in the middle of the track anyway but to act like this is really not normal behaviour. I’m worried how he’s gonna be next year if the Merc is competitive

Edit - idk if anyone else gets this vibe but I think Max blames Lewis for people not seeing him as a proper champion etc, and this is the only way he can take that anger out. He’s spent so long saying he doesn’t care what people think but every day it becomes clearer that he does

I think what gets me most is the comment from whoever is on the radio to Max. Just the validation that what Max does with turning in is okay. I get that there is competition between teams but the RB toxicity and the pandering to Max is just on another level. I’ve seen Kelly’s mum has been posting anti Lewis comments on Instagram posts as well. When will they just leave him be?!
Anyway.
I missed quali but feel like I’ve not missed too much?!!
All the Seb stuff is making me so emotional.
I very stupidly arranged to have my family over for a roast dinner so won’t be able to watch/follow the race but hoping to catch up the channel 4 highlights!

Reactions: 9
It's not fair they have all the good looking genes those Leclerc's. But I suppose we do know there is only 1 brain cell in the entire family to compensate. But when you're THAT pretty, it doesn't matter that you're just a dumb pretty himbo.
It's not, wish they shared the genes with the world some more 😂
The worst this is that they haven't even made a rotation for that one poor braincell, so it just jumps around as it wants to..

No need for brains if you got looks, right 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so confused with Lily's outfit 😂
It’s giving me Blair Waldorf gossip girl flashbacks and I’m not mad about it. I think she’d make a bin bag look good though!
I did see on Twitter Sky Germany had made a comment like why does Alex have a school girl with him - ick.

• Wow
I'm so confused with Lily's outfit 😂
she is absolutely 🔥👌🏻🔥 but this is a weird outfit to me. and she’s normally so on point - maybe no tie and a skirt would have helped but idk.

those videos are my absolute favourites. it reminds me of when marcus e and charles were teammates and marcus would treat charles like he was an excited toddler who marcus had to entertain for the day 🤣 the vibe with the other drivers and arthur is so similar and i love it. gold of heart, pretty of face…. not huge on the brain but substitute that with dimples.

• Heart
My guess is that @aac_124 took it straight and downed it without a though 😂

I'm taking mine straight, but I might sprinkle a few drops of water into it😂
I actually think when I started drinking it there was ice and then we just ended up taking the bottle out to the pool table in the garage so we were drinking it straight (at least that’s what I’ve gathered from photos)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've seen so much of this and about the bit where he joked about the crash with Leclerc.
Like why is he never allowed to joke without people hating on him?
I don’t understand why people have such beef with him, he’s literally so vanilla (and hot but that’s just me 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
I've seen so much of this and about the bit where he joked about the crash with Leclerc.
Like why is he never allowed to joke without people hating on him?
I know right. I am on a blocking spree on twitter at the moment because the hate directed to him is insane. It was mostly Charles stans until today (because of the crash last week) but i have blocked a bunch of Lewis stans today (they were angry because he snitched Lewis during free practice. And it is funny coming from Lewis fans when Lewis do that all the time 🙄). I get that you can don't like him and that people don't get his dry humour sometimes but tearing apart every little things he does or says just to hate on him is crazy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.