F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay, some subtle manifesting for the last race of the season, I need to get it out of my system πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
78bb7cae7e4814a5d67febde8394d95564a043db.jpg
81c5bd543907af753d9797cdd6f003b3f001be44.gif

1cbf1879216233b16d9da33567b172ed3002fc62.jpg

and Lewis, just a little petition for off season and next season fashion - if Papa Sainz can wear skinny jeans (hola!) , so can you!!😘😘😘
19149e0458d611030ffefd0cc3d27ec073e81150.jpg

PS the pants are definitely matching the top of this outfit :LOL: :LOL:
15d622549f6097b7382048c823b0073bafe258bc.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
okay, some subtle manifesting for the last race of the season, I need to get it out of my system πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1743656View attachment 1743658
View attachment 1743659

and Lewis, just a little petition for off season and next season fashion - if Papa Sainz can wear skinny jeans (hola!) , so can you!!😘😘😘
View attachment 1743660
View attachment 1743666
Lewis clearly not doing much sitting down in those trousers....not gonna be very comfy with one arse cheek sitting on that giant metal eyelet 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SOMEONE GAVE SEB ALPACAS 😭 As someone about to own their first (kept with others) this is pure joy to me.

• Heart
SOMEONE GAVE SEB ALPACAS 😭 As someone about to own their first (kept with others) this is pure joy to me.
alpacas for Seb will potentially be one of my favourite things from this farewell, @fryolyfe said it was Sky Germany, what is additionally hilarous, because I'd rather guess it would be from private persons or companies, but not from tv, but in any case this is GREAT
gosh I hope we will have some pictures!!!

BUT first things first - you will have YOUR OWN ALPACA???? tell us more!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
NO FRIKKIN' WAY?! are you getting your own alpaca? Why? Where does it stay? What are your plans with it? Is it just for fun, for wool, for commercial purposes (aka alpaca walks, yes, it's a thing)?!
I'm very curios about this, okay πŸ˜‚

I love alpacas, but I'm never getting one, I'll stick to sheep and horses, can switch the sheep out for goats or cows, tho πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My sister is obsessed with Llamas so my for her wedding my dad brought a 5ft Llama from Etsy. He’s from Peru and is called Enrique. This thing is probably taller then Yuki πŸ˜‚
E072ADB5-CA81-415B-BC49-819EF4EE8E6C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
11.30am (uk time)

If anyone doesn't want to cry i'd avoid this for now
I just watched it, such a lovely man, Seb's dad ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

My sister is obsessed with Llamas so my for her wedding my dad brought a 5ft Llama from Etsy. He’s from Peru and is called Enrique. This thing is probably taller then Yuki πŸ˜‚View attachment 1743859
omg, this is amazing and hilarious and lovely at the same time ❀ ❀ ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm here and made it back from York! Only one small inchident, something has happened to my back and I'm in pain and walking or standing up is very sore πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ this has happened to me a few times in the last couple of years and stupidly I've never got it checked out.

I could only listen to quali on the radio on the way home and watching highlights now but... 😴

Here's Seb's dungaree bear for good luck tomorrow πŸ€
FblDFzraQAIV3kL_format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

• Heart
This guy man … why does he check his mirrors and then turn his wheel into Lewis …? He shouldn’t have been going that slowly in the middle of the track anyway but to act like this is really not normal behaviour. I’m worried how he’s gonna be next year if the Merc is competitive

Edit - idk if anyone else gets this vibe but I think Max blames Lewis for people not seeing him as a proper champion etc, and this is the only way he can take that anger out. He’s spent so long saying he doesn’t care what people think but every day it becomes clearer that he does

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
alpacas for Seb will potentially be one of my favourite things from this farewell, @fryolyfe said it was Sky Germany, what is additionally hilarous, because I'd rather guess it would be from private persons or companies, but not from tv, but in any case this is GREAT
gosh I hope we will have some pictures!!!

BUT first things first - you will have YOUR OWN ALPACA???? tell us more!!!
NO FRIKKIN' WAY?! are you getting your own alpaca? Why? Where does it stay? What are your plans with it? Is it just for fun, for wool, for commercial purposes (aka alpaca walks, yes, it's a thing)?!
I'm very curios about this, okay πŸ˜‚

I love alpacas, but I'm never getting one, I'll stick to sheep and horses, can switch the sheep out for goats or cows, tho πŸ˜‚
Getting one to breed agisted (also known as livery I think for horses) at a local farm. I’ve been working with them for years πŸ₯Ή
Most farms that have enough here do walks and that’s how I got into them in the first place

I need photos of Seb’s and I hear Ted called them llamas πŸ˜‘ I hope they gave him 3 as they need company in case the worst happens they can’t be alone or they’ll get sick 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I love Ted πŸ˜‚β€
Ted is a legend! I hope he never stops his show. I would be so excited to meet him 🀣

My mum loves alpacas. If we still had my grandparents farm I’d love a few.

View attachment 1743656View attachment 1743658
View attachment 1743659

View attachment 1743660
View attachment 1743666
Papa Sainz & Chilli looking good here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Getting one to breed agisted (also known as livery I think for horses) at a local farm. I’ve been working with them for years πŸ₯Ή
Most farms that have enough here do walks and that’s how I got into them in the first place

I need photos of Seb’s and I hear Ted called them llamas πŸ˜‘ I hope they gave him 3 as they need company in case the worst happens they can’t be alone or they’ll get sick 😒
You mentioning livery and horses made me think about a thought I've had for a long time: F1 really just is a horse and pony show isn't it?πŸ˜‚ Liveries, paddock, rich people. No wonder why people say that motorsport and horses are the two most expensive sports you can do πŸ˜‚

This is amazing! Seb definitely does his research and will have more than enough of them πŸ₯° (imagine him standing at a fence and all the alpacas running towards himπŸ₯Ί)

I visited my first alpacafarm 12 years ago, one of the first people to start up with alpacas here in Norway, and they even had one that got famous, was in commercials, funny tit on talkshows and so on πŸ˜… So long before alpacawalks was a thing! And their wool is the best 😍

As an alpaca lover/soon owner I’m glad he realised πŸ˜† but the haas guy is wrong 😭 but I won’t turn this into an alpaca vs llama debate πŸ˜†
My inner farmgirl/countrygirl/cowboy supports a alpaca/llama debate πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You mentioning livery and horses made me think about a thought I've had for a long time: F1 really just is a horse and pony show isn't it?πŸ˜‚ Liveries, paddock, rich people. No wonder why people say that motorsport and horses are the two most expensive sports you can do πŸ˜‚

This is amazing! Seb definitely does his research and will have more than enough of them πŸ₯° (imagine him standing at a fence and all the alpacas running towards himπŸ₯Ί)

I visited my first alpacafarm 12 years ago, one of the first people to start up with alpacas here in Norway, and they even had one that got famous, was in commercials, funny tit on talkshows and so on πŸ˜… So long before alpacawalks was a thing! And their wool is the best 😍

My inner farmgirl/countrygirl/cowboy supports a alpaca/llama debate πŸ˜‚
Like how ponies are β€œbaby horsesβ€πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.