F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to check reddit, there is a mirror vid there of Ted and Nico, I am not posting the link here cause I don;t know if it's allowed, but if you go to reddit Formula 1, it is there, it's awkward!

Papa Perez' picture for @Minttu (there is a link to the article there, which says Papa Perez says Max already feels Checo's breath "in his helmet" :LOL:
el-checo-piensa-que-Max-se-siente-amenzado-770x450.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
in case it was not posted😭😭😭😭😭 (sorry I caught up a bit but not entirely with the pages I missed)
btw I feel like this is how farewells should be done, so much going on, so there is a sense of the full proper celebration and it helps later

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg Sky Germany gifted Seb actual alpacas for his farm I can’t that’s so cute

What is going on this weekend? I mean, this is so lovely...but it's ALONSO.
Red Bull clearly didn’t get the memo🤣but seriously, love this from Fernando. There’s so much respect between him Seb and Lewis, I just wish he’d be less of a stirrer sometimes because I stop hating him for a bit then he says something dumb and it comes back with a vengeance

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm taking it more that they've made a pact that Sebs weekend finishes by him crossing the finish line so no one fight him persay

His interview was amazing, he's truly feeling chaotic as its the last weekend
Yeah definitely but for Alonso of all people to say he took extra care if Seb was near him and he’s going to be super careful at the start as well … crazy levels of respect

• Heart
I am cringing for Checo, ‘great help from Max in qualifying’…. 😂
Can you imagine the kinds of things that’s been said to Checo though in all seriousness. Like the way he spoke about Max (rightly in my opinion) after Brazil must have gone down terribly with Horner and Marko. I know in public they’ll blame it on the heat of the moment but he doubled down on it even in interviews and that stuff doesn’t just come out of nowhere, it’s in your head. They must have been furious with him 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the kinds of things that’s been said to Checo though in all seriousness. Like the way he spoke about Max (rightly in my opinion) after Brazil must have gone down terribly with Horner and Marko. I know in public they’ll blame it on the heat of the moment but he doubled down on it even in interviews and that stuff doesn’t just come out of nowhere, it’s in your head. They must have been furious with him 😬
But he didn't even say anything bad. If they are mad it him they need to be madder at Max!!

Reactions: 9
But he didn't even say anything bad. If they are mad it him they need to be madder at Max!!
There’s nothing on this earth that Max could do that would make that team criticise him. Every other boss, at some stage, has been critical of their driver, because they all do things wrong, but he couldn’t even condemn that behaviour. Max is running that team, end of. It’s so, so bad for F1 and I don’t know how people don’t see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.