F1 Chatter #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have finally waych the quali and well it was chaos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am still impressed by how Ferrari still surprised us with how bad they can be. How can you be so disorganized ??
I think Charles really need to bang on his desk Toto style or foking smash Binotto's door for them to wake up honestly and maybe start putting themself in question (we can dream right?). This is so painful to see πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have finally waych the quali and well it was chaos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am still impressed by how Ferrari still surprised us with how bad they can be. How can you be so disorganized ??
I think Charles really need to bang on his desk Toto style or foking smash Binotto's door for them to wake up honestly and maybe start putting themself in question (we can dream right?). This is so painful to see πŸ˜”

Amateurs, he does not deserve this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit unrelated to today but I think some people were interested in the Mclaren gulf fleece - is 30% off at Fanatics atm with all sizes in stock☺

• Heart
We have four months to plot a way out for him :unsure: let’s get to work
@OOps2022 and i have a whole scheme and a trip to maranello planned! join us! she’s getting carlos obvs but you can help me with charles πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Bit unrelated to today but I think some people were interested in the Mclaren gulf fleece - is 30% off at Fanatics atm with all sizes in stock☺
ooo - thank you! i was definitely interested in it, i’ll go and take a look ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Minttu is also a scorpio, it really explains it all πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰
View attachment 1724805
We have our queen!!
you angel!! Thank you for sharing this I’ve just ordered β™₯ β™₯

@OOps2022 and i have a whole scheme and a trip to maranello planned! join us! she’s getting carlos obvs but you can help me with charles πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
What a dream team, we’ll have them on the other side in no time :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you so much just got my sisters Christmas present one less thing to worry about ❀

• Heart
Did I just watch quali and cry my eyes out for Kevin on pole? Even though I knew it was happening.

This sport makes me an emotional mess!
gonna go on tinder to try and find the sexy singing Viking from last nights Musical now, or someone else with good looks 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve loved seeing the support for K-Mag from all areas of motorsport from Indycar to Formula E ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.