F1 Chatter #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just watch quali and cry my eyes out for Kevin on pole? Even though I knew it was happening.

This sport makes me an emotional mess!
gonna go on tinder to try and find the sexy singing Viking from last nights Musical now, or someone else with good looks 😏
i did the same thing 😭 didn’t get to watch it live so have only just properly caught up - the radio where he and his engineer are obviously so excited but trying to calm each other down because it isn’t confirmed is lovely. made me very emotional, even though i know the ending!

find that viking! and ensure he has a twin who ideally lives in the uk for me

I’ve loved seeing the support for K-Mag from all areas of motorsport from Indycar to Formula E ❤
same! he’s the most popular pole winner i’ve seen in a long time - it’s so nice to see so many people posting congrats to him. i really hope he can get a good result in the sprint (i don’t think he’ll hold onto first obvs but maybe….)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i did the same thing 😭 didn’t get to watch it live so have only just properly caught up - the radio where he and his engineer are obviously so excited but trying to calm each other down because it isn’t confirmed is lovely. made me very emotional, even though i know the ending!

find that viking! and ensure he has a twin who ideally lives in the uk for me
That radio was what set me off, and then the smile when I realised he was going to get that Pole 😭😭

The Viking has a brother, who sadly lives here in Norway, and I'm not sure how old he actually is. But the Viking I'm thinking about is just as old as me. Doesn't seen like he has an Instagram or tinder, tho. But his Facebook is open, so I've done some stalking😇😂
I think I maybe thirsted over this Viking when I was on a play this summer too, but omg, theres just something with him, and his looks that make me feral 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi!

I will be back for the sprint, cannot watch fp2, but just logged in to say SHARL and CARLOS hang in there you guys, it's " I am my own strategist" era!

Ferrari, you are being judged! If you break our Sharl who loves you with his little Monegasque heart and gives it all to the team, I will not forget! And the Mouse will not, too!!!

1668266758131.jpeg

• Heart
Hi!

I will be back for the sprint, cannot watch fp2, but just logged in to say SHARL and CARLOS hang in there you guys, it's " I am my own strategist" era!

Ferrari, you are being judged! If you break our Sharl who loves you with his little Monegasque heart and gives it all to the team, I will not forget! And the Mouse will not, too!!!

View attachment 1725065
PREACH IT OOPS 🫡

we’re watching you ferrari. we’re always watching.

(the mouse, and his unblinking green orbs, is watching too)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anything of notice happen during FP2? Had to make a beerrun before the sales of alcohol closed, so I missed FP2 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anything of notice happen during FP2? Had to make a beerrun before the sales of alcohol closed, so I missed FP2 😅
I have no idea if anything happened too 😂
went grocery shopping, turns out too many people had this idea, took me twice as much time as I planned
but thankfully I made it back so I am ready to watch the sprint; physically ready, I don;t know how about emotionally though, I wasn't even able to check what Charles and Carlos or basically anybody said after yesterday 😂😅

Reactions: 3
I am so not ready for the race right now. I can't get in the mood and i don't know why 😅. I just hope it will an interesting one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We have our queen!!

you angel!! Thank you for sharing this I’ve just ordered ♥ ♥

What a dream team, we’ll have them on the other side in no time :ROFLMAO:
In my current phase of love for Papa Sainz (I watched one episode of his documentary on Amazon prime yesterday and I watch some clips of him on youtube) I think he might even support us in our escapade; actually I feel he could manage the whole Ferarri team better than their current management :LOL:

I had some trouble finding the hole🤣😉🤣
Max has hilariousness potential :LOL:
#freeMaxsohecouldthrivewithoutcontroversialfamiliesaround 😂

The comments on Mail Online Twitter and on the Mail online article are hilarious.
thanks, I will read it after sprint, I am curious what is there in the commnets
#teamAngelina :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello lovely wenches! Here we goooo, last sprint of the season (thank duck)!

I really want some more chaos tonight! Got the race turned up full blast on the TV because there are some horrific fireworks by me tonight, sounds like I'm in a war zone!!

Brazil grid looks like such a vibe, I want to be dancing to that band 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bloody love their admin, the way they've rolled with the Steiner ship meme this season has been the best 😂
The Steiner ship meme has been top tier!! We no longer have access to sky sports so I’m watching strictly with the BBC feed and here on my phone (plus a cheeky McDonald’s 🙈) it has been a DAY of poorly baby and emergency doctors visits!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So we are all Team K Mag this evening, right? I am snuggled up under my electric blanket with a cuppa and my knitting because I am soooo rock n roll on a Saturday night 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So we are all Team K Mag this evening, right? I am snuggled up under my electric blanket with a cuppa and my knitting because I am soooo rock n roll on a Saturday night 😅
Ditto I live under my electric blanket in the winter 😂
The Steiner ship meme has been top tier!! We no longer have access to sky sports so I’m watching strictly with the BBC feed and here on my phone (plus a cheeky McDonald’s 🙈) it has been a DAY of poorly baby and emergency doctors visits!
oh no! I hope baby feels better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ready to goooooo
yasssssss ladyyyyy! I'm going to crack the wine out!

Oh no, I hope little one is okay now? ❤ You deserve that Maccies and an early night after that!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.