F1 Chatter #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHAHA PIERRE! "This is a disaster for us, someone check on Franz" πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
btw Ferrari, be sure I have not forgotten about you just because I am happy for Kevin now

I will come back to this matter later, but how could you do this to them ????????!!!!!!!!

at the moment I am 100% convinced they do not have a strategist at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
btw Ferrari, be sure I have not forgotten about you just because I am happy for Kevin now

I will come back to this matter later, but how could you do this to them ????????!!!!!!!!

at the moment I am 100% convinced they do not have a strategist at all
Literally baffled at what they were doing!

Reactions: 6
Wow! What a quali. I’ve had a very excited friend screaming down the phone at me πŸ˜‚ so happy for Haas this means the world to the team that is the smallest on the grid doesn’t matter what happens tomorrow πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
K Mag is such a
Wow! What a quali. I’ve had a very excited friend screaming down the phone at me πŸ˜‚ so happy for Haas this means the world to the team that is the smallest on the grid doesn’t matter what happens tomorrow πŸ˜‚
Exactly. This has already made this weekend iconic. So chuffed for Haas....just goes to show that hard work pays off. The whole garage was thrilled to bits and it was so deserved for them all.
That Viking ships going OFF this weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Was just about to say that slag tattoo really does it for me. I wish Pierre would follow through on that promise of a sleeve - would escalate him to the next level πŸ₯΅
Tattooed Pierre would be absolute πŸ”₯. My uterus might burst tbf. Hoping for more sexy podiums next year. Max is a great driver but does zilch for me in the knicker dept. I want Lewis and his tats, I want Carlos' hair up there, K Mags Viking charm, George and his posh boy slytherin vibes and mostly Pierre with his driver suit down, chest out and his chain a la Senna. I'll take the occasional Checo podium too purely for that one night of passion I had in my dreams 🀣. Make F1 sexy again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
THE ONE NIGHT THIS SEASON I HAVE PLANS AND I GET A NOTIFICATION FROM REDDIT TELLING ME KMAG IS ON POLE FOR THE SPRINT RACE. IS THIS TRUE?! please confirm, sorry for yelling. I think I need to have plans more often πŸ˜‚

Been out with the girls for the night, went to a local setup of Rock of Ages, it was awesome, and noe I pray that the actors aren't too young so I can hit them up in their dms after a glass of vino (haven't been drinking anything today, because I had to drive back home from my friends house.

Probably not gonna watch any F1 related stuff today, and save it all for tomorrow. Just gonna catch up here, and that's it😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up (have a massive headache and had to watch quali in a dark room with sunglasses on- work is stressing me out big time only 2 months and i resign though)
What a bloody quali!!
K-Mag on pole who'd have thought, i'm absolutely ecstatic!
Lando pulling into p4 while still being ill πŸ€’ poor baby deserves lots of cuddles tonight
Sky's interviews with Pierre and Lando are my favourites.
For those of you who can actually watch them here you go.

THE ONE NIGHT THIS SEASON I HAVE PLANS AND I GET A NOTIFICATION FROM REDDIT TELLING ME KMAG IS ON POLE FOR THE SPRINT RACE. IS THIS TRUE?! please confirm, sorry for yelling. I think I need to have plans more often πŸ˜‚

Been out with the girls for the night, went to a local setup of Rock of Ages, it was awesome, and noe I pray that the actors aren't too young so I can hit them up in their dms after a glass of vino (haven't been drinking anything today, because I had to drive back home from my friends house.

Probably not gonna watch any F1 related stuff today, and save it all for tomorrow. Just gonna catch up here, and that's it😁
Yessss it's true

• Heart
Reactions: 8
SOMEONE GIVE @LaBlonde A LARGE GLASS OF WINE BEFORE SHE HAS A CORONARY.
bless you for thinking of me - i was out so i had a glass of wine in hand BUT I NEEDED IT.

WHERE ARE YOU MATTIA I JUST WANT TO TALK.

omg kmag though! legend!

he even gets angry in his Sharl-esque adorable way

where is @LaBlonde
:LOL:
why did i choose to go out and drink wine at this moment i let myself and sharl down.

like @aidil said - looking out the window and listening to french torch songs.

DEA0BA61-6510-48D4-95B6-60F4577B94AB.jpeg
83BDDBA4-0204-42FD-B11B-8B33D93DBB51.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Argh why is it always like this ? πŸ˜… Will probably watch it in the train tomorrow.
But i am not complaining, i am at the lion King Musical and this show is soooo good. The scenery and the suits are incredible. And the music is just everything. I love it 😊
Come on?! Are we also living parallel lives? πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Was on the late shift so missed qualifying 😭

How the duck did Kev get pole? I did not see that coming. Its good to see someone different on the first row.

I know I've been VERY MIA lately, so busy I haven't had a minute at all.

Thankfully will be able to catch sprint and the race (but will miss FP2 tomorrow, won't have finished work by then)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.