F1 Chatter #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don;t want them to fight
and I really wish George a win sooner than later
but there is only one leader of the pack and they cannot both be him
there is absolutely no way for Lewis to let the chance for win slip away from his hands, no amount of his eat pray love I am cuddly and fluffy and calm attitude from this year can kill his winner instinct :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh if was Carmen I’d be watching Georgie boy. That PR girl is very pretty

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do i just discovered this app now ?? This is so great, i feel like an engineer 😂 The only problem is that my laptop screen is too small to put everything that i want 😂 If i can i would put more onboards on

20221112_215116.jpg

The app is called multiviewer for f1 if you are interested. But it only works if you have a F1TV subscription

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find him sexier the more points he gets tbh... :sneaky:
I think there's more of you out there 😂 I had to call up a friend of mine who's also an instructor for my organisation, and she is also a Pierre fangirl (no wonder we're friends right?) And I basically started the whole conversation with saying "Congrats on Pierre getting away from AT, can't wait to see the frenchies be petty frenchmen next year" 😂

She didn't seem as thrilled as she was during the summer about Pierre 😂 (Probably the lack of points 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do i just discovered this app now ?? This is so great, i feel like an engineer 😂 The only problem is that my laptop screen is too small to put everything that i want 😂 If i can i would put more onboards on

View attachment 1725900

The app is called multiviewer for f1 if you are interested. But it only works if you have a F1TV subscription
this looks cool, do you have to download it or is it some kind of option withing f1tv?

is anyone making a new thread?
I can try

Reactions: 1
this looks cool, do you have to download it or is it some kind of option withing f1tv?

is anyone making a new thread?
I can try
You have to download it. If you type multiviewer for f1 on Google you should find it 😉
And then you can choose whatever onboards/datas you want to see. This is the first time i used it so there is probably more things to do with it that i haven't find yet 😅

Reactions: 1
lads i have to not watch races live anymore.

as soon as i’m not involved all sorts of interesting things happen 🤣 yay george! and lewis!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.