F1 Chatter #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at this point of the season I am afraid of everyone and for everyone at the start :ROFLMAO:😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Helloooo!! Made it back from todays outings with minutes to spare, I’m so hyped!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no idea if anything happened too 😂
went grocery shopping, turns out too many people had this idea, took me twice as much time as I planned
but thankfully I made it back so I am ready to watch the sprint; physically ready, I don;t know how about emotionally though, I wasn't even able to check what Charles and Carlos or basically anybody said after yesterday 😂😅
So many had the same idea here too, I thought most people got it done earlier in the day. But noo, it was me and all the old grandmas in the store, and a few more who have been invited to a party and had to get beer 😂

My predictions for this sprint is that Kmag isn't used to starting on Pole, and he is know for being a little aggressive (Berserkermode activated) he'll take out Max and Georgyboy have a smooth run!

Reactions: 6
George and Max will crash, I don't want to predict but they drive angry

edit: no they won;t, Max will have 10s advantage over them all I am afraid LOL

Reactions: 4
The Steiner ship meme has been top tier!! We no longer have access to sky sports so I’m watching strictly with the BBC feed and here on my phone (plus a cheeky McDonald’s 🙈) it has been a DAY of poorly baby and emergency doctors visits!
Hope your baby is doing good❤ Take care and enjoy the one man show called Kevin getting caught by the whole field 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can't wait for this level of French-based pass-ag next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't wait for this level of French-based pass-ag next year!
Same!

I'm also drinking French wine today, to cheer for our French King (my goal is to be at least 50% French by the end of the night)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.