F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs this background music is just making me think of the funny videos on Tiktok of people pretending to be that Balenciaga model

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ffs this background music is just making me think of the funny videos on Tiktok of people pretending to be that Balenciaga model
Omg same

Can't believe they've managed to find highlights, though it's mostly Danny Ric and non leaders passing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He did say that by Bahrain next year he’ll already be hungry for it again :ROFLMAO:
Exactly, that's what made me think hmmm are you having regrets! Because before he was saying how he needed time away and he wouldn't really be involved with the sport and now he's saying he's going to be hungry 😂

lmao Sky having to use F1TV footage to get RB interviews 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Part of me wonders if Daniel's brief moment of glory today has made him question his decision for next year...
Nope 🤔
The car will be tit again next week and all of it will be gone . I just hope this year off will help him reset and someone will give him a seat 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Nope 🤔
The car will be tit again next week and all of it will be gone . I just hope this year off will help him reset and someone will give him a seat 🤞🏻
I really doubt it tbh, I think he's making a massive mistake taking a step back. The sport moves too quickly!

Reactions: 9
Sad for the way lewis gets treated a lot of the time with the alonso comments riling me up this week, imo lewis is one of the most gracious drivers out there! I dipped out for a few years when did lewis stop speaking to Sky etc the way George and toto did tonight? I swear he used to back in his mclaren/early Merc days

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad for the way lewis gets treated a lot of the time with the alonso comments riling me up this week, imo lewis is one of the most gracious drivers out there! I dipped out for a few years when did lewis stop speaking to Sky etc the way George and toto did tonight? I swear he used to back in his mclaren/early Merc days
There's a video from Canada 2016 (?) of him and Seb talking about the seagulls that made Seb lock up :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really can’t believe what has happened to Ferrari, at the start of this season they were on fire now they are barely featuring. I feel Sharl and Carlos are reconsidering their life choices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay just putting it out there but I think PDR and Danica are bleeping

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I assume he’s in the top 3 press conference? I’ve seen some pics of him in the media pen on Twitter. That cut on his head looks pretty bad though so I wonder if he’s getting it looked at.

• Heart
I really doubt it tbh, I think he's making a massive mistake taking a step back. The sport moves too quickly!
have another bad season in lower teams probably isn't great for his mental health . He left red bull because everything felt toxic at that point . too bad he was so hungry and left Alpine . We will see ☺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.