F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t believe what has happened to Ferrari, at the start of this season they were on fire now they are barely featuring. I feel Sharl and Carlos are reconsidering their life choices 😂
At least they have eachother 😂🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really can’t believe what has happened to Ferrari, at the start of this season they were on fire now they are barely featuring. I feel Sharl and Carlos are reconsidering their life choices 😂
Mercedes’ have completely out developed them. It’s crazy
I assume he’s in the top 3 press conference? I’ve seen some pics of him in the media pen on Twitter. That cut on his head looks pretty bad though so I wonder if he’s getting it looked at.
It’s really bad! Someone’s getting fired for whacking him like that😬
Okay just putting it out there but I think PDR and Danica are bleeping
No because why did I think this?! That eye contact was making me feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
So Max has just been interviewed so does that mean he’s ok being interviewed again by Sky? I am enjoying this lack of Christian content. Another highlight.

• Heart
So Max has just been interviewed so does that mean he’s ok being interviewed again by Sky? I am enjoying this lack of Christian content. Another highlight.
Sky just used F1 tv’s interviews 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh me too! No more live from the pit wall. Give someone else a chance 🤣. I think they maybe used F1TV footage maybe?

Reactions: 5
Was Kelly not there today? Also Isa promoting trainers straight after the race. She’s getting as bad as Cha 🙄
I don’t believe so. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s flown to Brazil early …. Did Bolsonaro lose today or is that inaccurate intel ? Because her dads life’s about to get a lot more difficult lol

• Heart
He really seems to lack self awareness. That’s all I’m going to say
Max hun. Have you seen what your fans do on social media? And if not on sm but in person? Burning a guy who isn’t even your rival this year’s merch at the track? But yeah. Sky and Ted are the problem. Okay then.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why can't some of Daniel fans just be happy for him and the great race he had without throwing hate to McLaren and Lando ?? 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe Max is so pressed by Ted who’s currently doing the conga on live tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.