F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a rubbish race that was 🙄 and those boos were disgusting. Shout out to Checo for shutting it down. Love Papa Perez and Papa Hamilton ofc❤Also, did anyone else notice a cut on Lewis’ head at the start, after the anthem? Apparently one of the tv cameras smashed into his head😬😬😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Meant to say Natalie had on her Insta earlier that both her children were ill so she was flying back to the UK

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I just remember that the next race in brazil is a sprint race 🥴 I hope there won't be as much drama as last year there 😑

• Wow
  • Heart
Poor Yuki, he looked absolutely devastated in his interview

It's 1 point for Pierre and 2 for Daniel, so Tulum might wait a bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not a huge Checo fan but that was good of him, there really is no need for twattish behavior and it only seems to be getting worse.

Love that DR got driver of the day.

ps really glad I found this thread, this will be my new home ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
❤Also, did anyone else notice a cut on Lewis’ head at the start, after the anthem? Apparently one of the tv cameras smashed into his head😬😬😬
Oh yeah I noticed he had a mark on the side of his head and he didn't put his cap on for the podium 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 3
checo is a star:

and on the flip side we have sharl, choosing to save himself and himself only:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not a huge Checo fan but that was good of him, there really is no need for twattish behavior and it only seems to be getting worse.

So happy you came here! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Toto’s arms are making me feral
I will have to look for gifs later, cause I am not seeing this :confused:

on f1tv they interview DR, he seems to give zero fucks now, going for drinks tonight. but at the same time I feel it's laughter through tears, he definitely is sad, I hope he sees things in brighter colors soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Toto really coming across well there...and he and George seem to have a really nice relationship. Whatever George may have thought during the race, he's man enough to play the team game and take it on the chin. Future WDC for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine this time last year if you were able to bet on Mercedes not winning a race in ‘22. Crazy! Hope they get one in the last two races

• Heart
Part of me wonders if Daniel's brief moment of glory today has made him question his decision for next year...

Reactions: 12

I'm delighted to have found this thread too. Newbies together 🤣🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Part of me wonders if Daniel's brief moment of glory today has made him question his decision for next year...
He did say that by Bahrain next year he’ll already be hungry for it again :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.