F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if this ferrari “pace” carries on then charles’ second place is long gone too urgh

View attachment 1691866

remember the halcyon days of mid-2022 when we thought, dreamt, that charles and ferrari had a chance. i say we, i mean me but we’re all in this together. what did ferrari DO to that car?! and also to charles’ self-worth?! what a rough season.
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS MAN LATELY??

Hair: black and curly
Height: normal
Glasses: yes

20220728_223706.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m a George fan I wasn’t being sarcastic?
Sorry I didn't mean to offend, I'm a fan too.
I was not impressed with him being shut down by his race engineer and beginning to understand this side of George more now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And Checo telling them to stop was really nice of him.
Checo is a legend.
The only reason I'll be watching the last races now is because its Sebs and Danny's last races 🥺 and I want to see it all!
Same. I'll be a wreck at Sebs last race. Although I am kind of glad he is bailing now...he's a legend but a gentleman always knows when it's time to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Daniel on the post race show on Sky uk - Just went you know it's been a bad year when it's the first time I'm doing this 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
40 seconds would probably be enough.

ETA 40 seconds of Papa Perez would be just fine.
40 seconds of that man?!
Give me a weekend summary, four hour long documentary with this man, and I'll watch it and take all the good screenshots 😎😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.