F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so disorientating having all the young drivers on track this evening, I'm looking at the running order like WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and then I remember 😂

Not Carlos confusing De Vries and debris 🤦‍♀️😂
He's such a troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
lmao Pierre having a paddy over Latifi and Crofty/Paul THE bleeping CLOWNS daring to defend Latifi. Fack offfffff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeiii, I made it for the last 20 mins of FP1!
I love this first page, happy new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
PS I tried to change my profile pic but tatle doesn't seem to cooperate, whatever I choose it doesn't load itself, does anyone else experience this? ;)

I feel for young Fittipaldi 🙁 he seems likeable from what I see when he is in F1Tv shows sometimes, always very supportive of all drivers

Reactions: 3
PS I tried to change my profile pic but tatle doesn't seem to cooperate, whatever I choose it doesn't load itself, does anyone else experience this? ;)

I feel for young Fittipaldi 🙁 he seems likeable from what I see when he is in F1Tv shows sometimes, always very supportive of all drivers
Same here, probably just a bug 😅 Gonna try and change it later, I have the perfect picture for this race 😂

Im also considering going to the liquor store tomorrow to buy two of those small bottles of tequila, just to be in the Mexican spirit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m really enjoying fp1 why’d I agree to go out it’s so cold and rainy 😂😂

Reactions: 5
First page, he must be brought back, especially because he was mentioned in previous thread :LOL:

2z91r8nkn0t51.jpg
_116425674_hi065150515.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.