F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aawww, I love the seagulls vid!
Me too. I think he trusted the media more in a way when he was battling Seb. They were a similar age and the battles were left on the track, they seem to have maintained a nice friendship despite the drama. I think the Verstappen hype just got too much...they seemed to get on well in the early years but turning it into a full scale battle and all rlthe racial abuse from *some* of the so called fans must take its toll.

Reactions: 7
I don't know where in the world you all are, but I'm in Ireland and it's 11:07pm, which means I must sleep now (work in the morning!)
Great chatting! I'll catch up in the morning at some stage 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe so. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s flown to Brazil early …. Did Bolsonaro lose today or is that inaccurate intel ? Because her dads life’s about to get a lot more difficult lol
Yes I don’t know anything about Brazilian politics but I saw on twitter he lost.

Reactions: 4
It looks amazing 😂
Seems like fun that’s for sure. I hope Ted doesn’t let the hate get to him, he’s a lovely guy. I know a couple of people that have met him in the paddock before and he’s as awesome in real life apparently🥺really takes the time to talk to fans

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know where in the world you all are, but I'm in Ireland and it's 11:07pm, which means I must sleep now (work in the morning!)
It’s really 12.07 am. I haven’t changed my cooker clock yet and keep forgetting it’s 23.07. I’m in the Northern Ireland. I’m on half term so off all week but so are the kids unfortunately 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I don’t know anything about Brazilian politics but I saw on twitter he lost.
Yeah he’s lost. But wouldn’t be surprised if we get a Trumpian this election was rigged/stolen.
Piquet’s are going to have to start paying their taxes 😂.

• Haha
Wow a stunning victory for his rival Lula. Bolsanero is very close with the Piquet clan.
That Conga! Ted is da man!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s really 12.07 am. I haven’t changed my cooker clock yet and keep forgetting it’s 23.07. I’m in the Northern Ireland. I’m on half term so off all week but so are the kids unfortunately 🤣
I'm from the North but living in the south a few years now, hence the username 😉 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow a stunning victory for his rival Lula. Bolsanero is very close with the Piquet clan.
That Conga! Ted is da man!
I did see a post a few ago from Kelly about him and I had to google him. We’ve enough corrupt politicians in my country so don’t really pay attention to any other country

Reactions: 3
I did see a post a few ago from Kelly about him and I had to google him. We’ve enough corrupt politicians in my country so don’t really pay attention to any other country
Last year Max was booed in Brazil mainly because of the Bolsanero / Piquet connection. I heard that Bolsanero has given them all sorts of kickbacks including being able to build on protected land. Piquet donated approx £430,000 for his election campaign.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He’s probably one of the worst people you could ever want in charge of your country. Insanely corrupt, handled the covid pandemic horrendously leaving god knows how many people ill and dying, there’s a huge amount of poverty in Brazil that’s only getting worse, people homeless etc. and then these are just a few of his general views ….

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s probably one of the worst people you could ever want in charge of your country. Insanely corrupt, handled the covid pandemic horrendously leaving god knows how many people ill and dying, there’s a huge amount of poverty in Brazil that’s only getting worse, people homeless etc. and then these are just a few of his general views ….
I didn't ever look him up but honestly he's worse than I expected.
Glad he's lost

Kelly Piquet better make sure she’s no where near the track at Interlagos (she will be). Brazilians are NOT happy with her and her family for endorsing him, and it’ll reflect on Max too. Especially given how much Brazil loves Lewis

Helloooo felliw Irish person ❤❤

Seems delightful 🙄

Is anyone else a little worried he might get fired?😬Max has already implied he’s the reason he’s boycotting, and has said he’s making the social media toxicity worse (I’m choosing to ignore that lie). Idk if Sky will want their brand damaged in any way …

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.