F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that was a complete buzz kill of a race. The booing really topped off an already dull one. Ah well Interlagos next which will no doubt be a Max fest too but hey, they LOVE Lewis there at least.
Ready for winter break now. This season is so long...I haven't bothered with a full season since 2016 and it's interminable 🤣
The only reason I'll be watching the last races now is because its Sebs and Danny's last races 🥺 and I want to see it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, that was a complete buzz kill of a race. The booing really topped off an already dull one. Ah well Interlagos next which will no doubt be a Max fest too but hey, they LOVE Lewis there at least.
Ready for winter break now. This season is so long...I haven't bothered with a full season since 2016 and it's interminable 🤣
I am manifesting a Lewis win in Brazil so so so so hard. But as you say they love him here so I know he’ll have so much support and none of this booing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
also happy 100th race sharl wow how memorable one that you’ll really get the photo album out for

15EDAED2-2EBC-4755-B0BC-3F6391B253D9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least I don't have to worry about being too worked up to sleep after that race. And I don't anticipate anything much to change for the last 2 races either...but at least next is Brazil and we know who the crowd will be behind there 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My favourite thing about F1 is how ridiculously OTT tacky each track goes in an effort to keep the races there. Armed police and god awful euro dance - what a vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carola be like - congrats! Now, absolutely NO partying tonight, no Martin Garrix DJ set, no champagne, nothing 😤
20221030_220203.jpg

And papa Pérez for good measure
20221030_220229.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am manifesting a Lewis win in Brazil so so so so hard. But as you say they love him here so I know he’ll have so much support and none of this booing.
Since we now are the FIA and we are allowed to make up rules, Lewis will get a fanboost* at Interlagos.

*Fanboost in F1 means that the fans what are present are allowed to choose a driver who will start without two tyres, and the crew will have to put them on manually (without any other tools than a wrench) before he can go racing. This is only valid for Interlagos.

Sign: Minttu (FIA)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I will watch post race show just to see how much they will try to convince us that it was a fascinating race :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Danica is annoying but she looks banging in that dress ngl.

Reactions: 4
Since we now are the FIA and we are allowed to make up rules, Lewis will get a fanboost* at Interlagos.

*Fanboost in F1 means that the fans what are present are allowed to choose a driver who will start without two tyres, and the crew will have to put them on manually (without any other tools than a wrench) before he can go racing. This is only valid for Interlagos.

If they do get rid of DRS I full see them bringing something like this in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if this ferrari “pace” carries on then charles’ second place is long gone too urgh

9CAAB01F-52DA-4D6C-8956-76DD38F46C3E.jpeg

remember the halcyon days of mid-2022 when we thought, dreamt, that charles and ferrari had a chance. i say we, i mean me but we’re all in this together. what did ferrari DO to that car?! and also to charles’ self-worth?! what a rough season.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Seconded

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.